dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Itll be a Canadian team filled with a bunch of gigantic Samoans, natives and Serbians. Oh fucking Canada indeed.

It actually sounds like a great offensive Line in my mind and I wonder if we could trade you guys for a decent keeper for Philly. Sorry Carta Hart. You gonna be 2nd string
Fuck a yank woman knows more about NHL Hockey then me.? :(

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Old Skool
Funny thing about @ilovejesus69 and @dropdatwat you faggots haven't seen the sun in over 18 months. What the fuck would you know about the "scary" outside and all dem "wrasists."

You should move to Miami, Ben, you'll learn all about racism first hand. I give you 10 months and you'll be saying "nigger," as if it were punctuation.
lol it makes you mental that I don't even read your posts

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Have you heard of Canada? We have lots of open land, but are more frozen and retarded than the americans.

Fine with me too. Anything on your continent will be better than Europe in 10 years, if that.

I´ll prolly look further south tho.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Fine with me too. Anything on your continent will be better than Europe in 10 years, if that.

I´ll prolly look further south tho.
Really its better to come here than to go to poland or eastern europe? Cuz i know you guys are getting swamped with sand nigger migrants, but trudeau brought 4 million people here since 2015.

dead

Newfag
its dysfunctional
the economy sucks
the people are annoying and sound stupid
it has black people
the south is overrepresented in terms of retarded ED users
Southerners are the nicest and most hospitable people around. Those urbanite northerners and west coast dwellers are the absolute worst and most obnoxious. Imagine forming an opinion on the South based of some shitty Hollywood movies. You obviously haven't seen the mid west if you`re bitching about the south having too much niggas

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
Southerners are the nicest and most hospitable people around. Those urbanite northerners and west coast dwellers are the absolute worst and most obnoxious. Imagine forming an opinion on the South based of some shitty Hollywood movies. You obviously haven't seen the mid west if you`re bitching about the south having too much niggas
Imagine forming an opinion on the pacific coast based off of some shitposts online, like how literally everyone who hasn't actually been there does.

Last edited:

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
im quite familiar with the midwest

i've also been to the south many times

Magalicious

niggerlover
And your hockey team sux.
You guys just bent right over for Tampa, it was a goddamn gangbang on Price.

50% of Tampa's players are Canadian. From year to year, over 40% of all NHL players are Canadian.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
I will be moving to the south pole and then into the hollow earth with the ancient aryans. the south pole is the only southern place that is not shit.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Is that the state the size of France with fucking 600k people in it? No, but thats what I´m talking about.

Only parts of the US I´ve been to are early 90s St. Louis and Chicago. And even there mostly golf courses.

Back
Top Bottom