The wiki is down

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
me neither
permsokay.png

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

TardChick

King Of The Couches
the new wiki domain is edramatica.com
HOORAY, ED IS BACK FROM THE GRAVE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

:statler: "Wait... why is it on .com?"
:waldorf: "I know, maybe they want to keep the spirit of Sherrod DeGrippo alive"
:statler: "you mean that fat bitch who later became an activist that also got pizzas sent to her house?"
:waldorf: "Yeah!!!!"
:statler::waldorf: "DOOOOOO HOHOHOHOHOOOOoooooo-"
:statler: "Wait, wasn't the .ch host run by a member of a hacking group?"
:waldorf: "Oh yeah... Ryan Clearly... he was a member of LulzSec, wasn't he?"
:statler: "Yeah, fuck that guy, let him burn in hell... where he belongs!"
:statler::waldorf: "DOOOOOO HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

but in all seriousness, I'm glad ED is back

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

TardChick

King Of The Couches
that edramatica Domain smells fishy
dude shut the fuck up

It doesn't, the "e" is small for "encyclopedia", no wonder why your username is "Retarded_FAG", because your actually retarded... and a faggot... fuckin' motherfucker, thinking that domain "smells fishy", y'know whatelse is fishy, FISH FINGERS!!!! FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!! HERE FISHEY FISHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, ever heard about the fish from Spongebob that said "My Leg!" in every episode, well geuss what, he's dead like a fish too!!!! and that fish that went "CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!, CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!", well geuss what, he's in a mental hospital

so how about you kill yourself you fuckin' disgustin' ol' pedophile you fuckin' cunt piece of ass shit

dude shut the fuck up

It doesn't, the "e" is small for "encyclopedia", no wonder why your username is "Retarded_FAG", because your actually retarded... and a faggot... fuckin' motherfucker, thinking that domain "smells fishy", y'know whatelse is fishy, FISH FINGERS!!!! FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!! HERE FISHEY FISHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, ever heard about the fish from Spongebob that said "My Leg!" in every episode, well geuss what, he's dead like a fish too!!!! and that fish that went "CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!, CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!", well geuss what, he's in a mental hospital

so how about you kill yourself you fuckin' disgustin' ol' pedophile you fuckin' cunt piece of ass shit
no its fishy for another reason you wouldnt know because you didnt see what happened to the previous wiki they hosted

Back
Top Bottom