• tits

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • ass

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
short hair? flat as an LG Flatron? muscles? i think people who claim to like tomboys are deeply closeted
I wouldn't say closeted, but they do have shit taste. Otoko no ko and MILF's are the most optimal.

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
I wouldn't say closeted, but they do have shit taste. Otoko no ko and MILF's are the most optimal.
isn't otokonoko just japanese word for trannies who don't use hormones? why would you want to fuck someone you can't impregnate?

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
isn't otokonoko just japanese word for trannies who don't use hormones? why would you want to fuck someone you can't impregnate?
Otoko no ko just means a guy who looks like a girl. The word they use for trans women is Newhalf.
Screenshot_20200811-080145.png

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
How'd this wholesome thread about tits vs. ass turn into a discussion on which is less gay: Fucking a guy? or Fucking a guy who is also your son?
it's the current year, everyone tries to be inclusive n shiet, you can't have serious talk about tiddies without someone mentioning they like them with a little suprise downstairs

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
short hair? flat as an LG Flatron? muscles? i think people who claim to like tomboys are deeply closeted
the definition of heterosexuality is being attracted to someone of the opposite sex

so no, nothing about them is gay at all

the definition of heterosexuality is being attracted to someone of the opposite sex

so no, nothing about them is gay at all

TECHNICALLY ITS NOT GAY BUT MOST PPL WHO WANT TOMBOYS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO CANT HANDLE FEMININITY SO THEY WANT SOME IDEALIZED NARUTO SENSEI CHINA CARTOON GIRL WHO PLAYFULLY PUNCHES U IN THE ARM IN THE HALLWAYS CHING CHING PING LING....., WHICH ONLY EXISTS IN STUPID JAPANESE IMAGINATION AND NEVER IN REAL LIFE CUZ ALL WOMEN OPERATE ON AN IDENTICAL WAVE LENGTH

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
TECHNICALLY ITS NOT GAY BUT MOST PPL WHO WANT TOMBOYS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO CANT HANDLE FEMININITY SO THEY WANT SOME IDEALIZED NARUTO SENSEI CHINA CARTOON GIRL WHO PLAYFULLY PUNCHES U IN THE ARM IN THE HALLWAYS CHING CHING PING LING....., WHICH ONLY EXISTS IN STUPID JAPANESE IMAGINATION AND NEVER IN REAL LIFE CUZ ALL WOMEN OPERATE ON AN IDENTICAL WAVE LENGTH
femininity isnt a thing

you either have a vag or you dont

Back
Top Bottom