• tits

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • ass

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
funny how everyone who disagrees with me on this basically just goes "ummm sweetie" without explaining why im wrong

a tom boy is not less female than a "feminine" female that dresses a certain way, etc. they're both female by virtue of material reality
yes, having a :vagina: makes you a female and having a penis makes you a male. both genders can display a variety of masculine and feminine traits, for example low-testosterone individuals like soyboys act more feminine while possessing many masculine physical traits (except muscle volume, lol). if you are straight you require person of the opposite sex to have majority of the opposite sex's traits, genitals being one of them. but if you look at buck fucking angel, consider yourself straight and still think you would hit then get out of the closet fgt.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
funny how everyone who disagrees with me on this basically just goes "ummm sweetie" without explaining why im wrong

a tom boy is not less female than a "feminine" female that dresses a certain way, etc. they're both female by virtue of material reality
feminine: qualities associated traditionally with women

masculine: qualities associated traditionally with men

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
I'll just leave this here...

Pls no break it, kids (lol)

lazarus+

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
i'm assuming that baka is saying that what you were assigned at birth as is what counts?

or is she saying that the current carriage equipage is what counts?

is this truscum shit, in my edmalhubf 3.97?

Back
Top Bottom