Votes: 16 45.7%
  • ass

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
tits

3470515 - Byleth Byleth_(male) Fire_Emblem Mercedes_von_Martritz Three_Houses darkmaya.png
3548521 - Boris_(artist) Byleth Byleth_(male) Fire_Emblem Mercedes_von_Martritz Three_Houses.png

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
iirc, some studies have correlated a preference for boobs with a preference for "quality" while a preference for ass equates with "quantity".

gimme dat classy babe with a perfect set of B's or C's

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Is "fries" a euphemism for penis?

You can read that according to your proclivities.

So if you like your tits with penis, then yes.

iirc, some studies have correlated a preference for boobs with a preference for "quality" while a preference for ass equates with "quantity".

gimme dat classy babe with a perfect set of B's or C's

But if she has no ass she will fall over? Also that high center of gravity will mean you can´t drive her very fast.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
You can read that according to your proclivities.

So if you like your tits with penis, then yes.

But if she has no ass she will fall over? Also that high center of gravity will mean you can´t drive her very fast.
you're putting too much thought into it. the perception that women are dumb is simply the result of the extra subconscious thought cycles that go into maintaining their otherwise imbalanced allocations.

... im also talking out of my ass at this point.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
can we all agree at the very least, that a butt does not have to be a 3 tonne baboon monkey ass to be a nice ass

hate 2 sound like a boomer...but rap music has ruined society to the extent that having an ass the size of a car engine is now attractive i guess

i think a nice rounded ass that isn't too big is the way to go. i could srsly write essays about this

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
can we all agree at the very least, that a butt does not have to be a 3 tonne baboon monkey ass to be a nice ass

hate 2 sound like a boomer...but rap music has ruined society to the extent that having an ass the size of a car engine is now attractive i guess

i think a nice rounded ass that isn't too big is the way to go. i could srsly write essays about this
big butt is only good when it's accompanied by wide, child bearing hips
change my mind

Back
Top Bottom