VideoGamePhenom

Making video games great again
The link to the real petition goes here. That other petition is somewhat fake and misleading. Someone may have copied off the real petition to add a picture of a distraught person, which could mislead the audience.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Old Skool
The link to the real petition goes here. That other petition is somewhat fake and misleading. Someone may have copied off the real petition to add a picture of a distraught person, which could mislead the audience.
My sincerest apologies. I'm still new at this. I thought maybe another petition with a picture of a distraught person would help appeal to people's emotion for anyone who missed the other petition.

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
isnt that uberfukken?

If you cant realize that IloveJesus could perhaps be a role player, you are absolutely fucking gay and retarded, like you came out of your mothers cunt and the doctor whacked you with a baseball bat retarded.

Idk...

I know for sure vgp takes this seriously, and I know that that will only feed his delusions

TabbyGarf

Pack your shit nigger, we have a long way to go.
Wiki EDitor
petition will be dismissed because you used a fictious org, and not your real name + you need to send official petitions to [email protected]

VideoGamePhenom

Update: Looks like your site is experiencing issues. Maybe it's because law enforcement finally stepped in. I knew this was going to happen all along.

VideoGamePhenom

No you're not. Even if you still intend to expose any personal information on other sites, that's against the law. You know what's illegal beyond any case of phishing or exposing any such personal info, so you had better reverse your ambitions before somebody else finds out about this.

Back
Top Bottom