VideoGamePhenom

Making video games great again
There is a law about unauthorized possession of personal information. This could be an act of espionage. ED has admins that are somewhat elite of what is happening, and how they know about handling classified information by any means. The real truth is that a person named Alex Rodriguez (not related to the baseball player) owning this account and a YouTube account. He is the real perpetrator who started the VGP article on ED from the beginning using the alias DramaNerd153, and just before the entire database was shifted over all along. This is all I can help you with for now.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Because hes a faggot

He also spends hours at a time complaining about you on discord and talking about how he wants to dox you
remember when you (allegedly) had me on ignore

GirlOnInternet

Cunt Destroyer
MAKE DRAMATICA GREAT AGAIN
There is a law about unauthorized possession of personal information. This could be an act of espionage. ED has admins that are somewhat elite of what is happening, and how they know about handling classified information by any means. The real truth is that a person named Alex Rodriguez (not related to the baseball player) owning this account and a YouTube account. He is the real perpetrator who started the VGP article on ED from the beginning using the alias DramaNerd153, and just before the entire database was shifted over all along. This is all I can help you with for now.

fag.png

Because hes a faggot

He also spends hours at a time complaining about you on discord and talking about how he wants to dox you

Wow, I didn't think he would be the one complaining about me all the time.
Do you have proof of his Bitching about my faggotry?

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Hes angry because he knows you're just pretending to be retarded while he genuinely is

No, it's all 100% real with me, but the difference between me and UMK is that I'm willing to admit that I'm retarded sometimes.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
No, it's all 100% real with me, but the difference between me and UMK is that I'm willing to admit that I'm retarded sometimes.
also you're 17 and umk is 30-something

also you're 17 and umk is 30-something

And that just adds insult to injury...
or something like that IDK if I'm saying the phrase right, but you know what I'm trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom