If you are embarrassed and angry after someone exposes you for doing something it means you shouldn't be doing it

"expose" what. The last three fights you picked with me were based on nothing, like this.

Here is the beginning of the convo, redacted;

doxConvo.png

Anyone reading this can see it was someone else wanting to dox Wyzzard. A gave some details, which they already had. And made some comments.

You weren't in the earlier convo, which means you did not scroll up or you are purposely undermining me on the forums. Like you did on Kiwi Farms. Josh, Conrad, AEdiot, now me. A blatant pattern here.

It's the later, because we literally had this conversation in the discord a little while ago. And notice, you didn't "expose" the others who actually started that discussion.

Manipulating chat logs is fucking shitty, fuck off.

Go cause trouble somewhere else you saboteur.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
"expose" what. The last three fights you picked with me were based on nothing, like this.

View attachment 5786

Anyone reading this can see it was someone else wanting to dox Wyzzard. A gave some details, which they already had. And made some comments.

You weren't in the earlier convo, which means you did not scroll up or you are purposely undermining me on the forums. Like you did on Kiwi Farms. Josh, Conrad, Fat Jew Retard, now me. A blatant pattern here.

It's the later, because we literally had this conversation in the discord a little while ago. And notice, you didn't "expose" the others who actually started that discussion.

Who wanted to dox Wyzzard?

View attachment 5786

You weren't in the earlier convo, which means you did not scroll up or you are purposely undermining me on the forums. Like you did on Kiwi Farms. Josh, Conrad, Fat Jew Retard, now me. A blatant pattern here.

I Don't play League of legends; I'm not that much of a fucking fag lol.

View attachment 5786

BTW: If you type in "World Wide Web Wyyzrd", a lot of the links will have to do with UrinatingTree, because I'm a massive sports fan.

Who wanted to dox Wyzzard?

A few admins (not just TabbyGarf, another one of basketcase's lies) are tired of his shtick and made similar suggestions. But I won't divulge.

Faggot here is acting like he never posted anyone's dox, making me look like a bad guy for having a discussion.

And posting partial chat logs. Now he's only giving you one name. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

"the wrong thing". "Admit it"

Notice, this demagogue, like a dirty politician, speaks in ambiguous terms. He cuts a man's throat one night, and screams bloody murder the next.

He has, time and time again, seriously miscalculated in his attempts to undermine a community. The same result will occur.

Is doxing wrong? Which, as you saw I did not do. Wyzzard's IP was already exposed by others before. As well as his other accounts. It's been known for weeks.

So I guess that is now "doxing?". Like posting Quence/TinFoilHat's info that they are in Washington? But we knew this as well.

I guess I'll go to internet jail then, I broke some ambiguous rule. Me and my "wiki friends" against the people of ED.

Here's a couple of other rules. Posting partial admin chats in order to mislead people is fucking dogshit stupid.

I will no longer protect this toxic imbecile when another Admin wants him gone.

We've had enough of sticking up for him.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
"the wrong thing". "Admit it"

Notice, this demagogue, like a dirty politician, speaks in ambiguous terms. He cuts a man's throat one night, and screams bloody murder the next.

He has, time and time again, seriously miscalculated in his attempts to undermine a community. The same result will occur.

Is doxing wrong? Which, as you saw I did not do. Wyzzard's IP was already exposed by others before. As well as his other accounts. It's been known for weeks.

So I guess that is now "doxing?". Like posting Quence/TinFoilHat's info that they are in Washington? But we knew this as well.

I guess I'll go to internet jail then, I broke some ambiguous rule. Me and my "wiki friends" against the people of ED.

Here's a couple of other rules. Posting partial admin chats in order to mislead people is fucking dogshit stupid.

Actually lolled

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

lol demodding likeicare will actually put a curse on you

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I have been asked to do this by several different staff at various times.

But we'll give it another shot. Stay out of eachothers hair.

Fighting over Viril is a fucking joke lol.
i'm warning you

Back
Top Bottom