VideoGamePhenom

Making video games great again

No matter what, I will NOT back down without a fight. If the VGP article on ED is not removed anytime soon, the FBI will be coming after the company to seize everything there is, and everything will be destroyed. And I mean EVERYTHING!!!

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor

No matter what, I will NOT back down without a fight. If the VGP article on ED is not removed anytime soon, the FBI will be coming after the company to seize everything there is, and everything will be destroyed. And I mean EVERYTHING!!!
go away, nobody cares. why are you interrupting a serious discussion about site staff anyways?

TabbyGarf

Pack your shit nigger, we have a long way to go.
Wiki EDitor

Make sure to contact Encyclopedia Dramatica LLC in Reno, Nevada :)

This isn't about me, it's about being honest.

Ok "gunt lord".

We were looking at your IP and socks since last Thursday.

Tabs made a txt file collecting everything that we already knew.

Why? We have Jacob posting your convos for laughs and giggles. And you making sock accounts for some gayops thing.

How about you stop inserting yourself into ED's business before Baka murders you in your sleep.

What about me is toxic?
Who is sticking up for me?

JFC, I was not talking about you in that post.

@Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

You can redeem yourself by containing your autism to this site, minding your own business, and being a good contributor.

Show us that you can behave yourself for a while, and we can talk about your wiki privs.

@Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

You can redeem yourself by containing your autism to this site, minding your own business, and being a good contributor.

Show us that you can behave yourself for a while, and we can talk about your wiki privs.

Btw: I'm blocked from editing on the wiki for a year.

@Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

But yeah, I can try and do all this, you just gotta unblock me from the wiki.

Btw: I'm blocked from editing on the wiki for a year.

I know.

Just like I knew you were gunt lord when you uploaded his avatar on your wiki account before being blocked.

But yeah, I can try and do all this, you just gotta unblock me from the wiki.

You have to be patient, that won't happen right away. Try chilling out and beginning of April we will see about your privs.

I know.

Just like I knew you were gunt lord when you uploaded his avatar on your wiki account before being blocked.

You have to be patient, that won't happen right away. Try chilling out and beginning of April we will see about your privs.

Ok

VideoGamePhenom

Making video games great again
I just filed a criminal complaint on this website, regarding the VGP article, and all the personal info in it. Once the federal agencies are alerted about this, the time will come in the near future that ED will be gone for good.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
I just filed a criminal complaint on this website, regarding the VGP article, and all the personal info in it. Once the federal agencies are alerted about this, the time will come in the near future that ED will be gone for good.
congratulations, you have done the impossible! you have successfully taken down ED! all this time and nobody thought to file a complaint with the fbi! all hail our hero!

Make sure your reference my FBI file number:

# 90109HCO

I get frequent flyer miles everytime the feds come to visit me.

Oh, and kill yourself.

Back
Top Bottom