rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
Plus, exCubans aren't really into the idea of escaping Communism to only have the country turn communist.

Biden is a corporate democrat who wants entirely private health insurance.
I think you might be having a Biden moment, Obama was also Goldman sacs puppet.

I really question any polls or predictions that have Biden winning Florida

Florida is probably the state that Drumpf has the highest voter enthusiasm, something that Biden does not have in general
Florida has also unpredictable inverse effects of the incumbent and I think Floridians spite vote more then support vote.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat

Florida has also unpredictable inverse effects of the incumbent and I think Floridians spite vote more then support vote.
Just because you have some pasty faced faggot that shares the same surname as your hero, doesn't mean Cubans vote that way. It's funny how you leftist immediately lump people into one mode of thinking/behavior due to some political/racial identity.

Perhaps you should consult something more factual. Here directly from the right-wing Nazi news source NPR.

FERNAND AMANDI: What we've seen over the years is an evolution. What used to be a monolithically, almost singlehanded base vote for the Republican Party has opened up in recent years where you see more and more Cuban Americans and second-generation and third-generation U.S.-born Cuban-Americans pulling the lever for Democrats.
(proof that leftist Public school indoctrination is working)

GARCIA-NAVARRO: And that had given Democrats some hope in recent elections. But what we saw this election is, in Miami-Dade's most Cuban precincts, Ron DeSantis won twice as many votes as the Democratic candidate Andrew Gillum - 66 percent to 33 percent. And that's leading some to say that the Cuban vote came out strongly on the right this time.

AMANDI: It sure did. And we also saw that phenomenon in pre-election polling. And you find that Puerto Ricans and non-Cuban Hispanics overwhelmingly supported the Democratic candidates in this election. It's the Cuban community that, this time around, went in stronger numbers for both the DeSantis and Rick Scott. And interestingly enough, they are the only Hispanic electorate in all of the United States that gives high marks to President Donald Trump, at least in Florida. And I think you can make a very strong case that, this time around, it could very well be in an election that's going to be probably decided by less than 60,000 votes in either case for governor and senator that the Cuban-American vote made the difference.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Admin

My boomer Floridian dad would suck Jimmy Carter's dick if presented but for some reason him and all his friends are voting for trump

@Likeicare Did you do this?
IMG_2334.JPG

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
It's going to be funny watching Biden's batteries run down.

Do we have a pool for the debate yet?

Biden nods off during the debate 4:1
Biden actually falls asleep 10:1

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Not exactly:

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined,” Tim Murtaugh, communications director for the Trump campaign, said in a statement. “Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request. On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate.”

Back
Top Bottom