SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
3 of those commissioners had been appointed by Reagan and the chairman was long time Reagan buttboy Mark Fowler who made it his personal duty to get it revoked so right-wing broadcast outlets could consolidate, one major result was the "EIB" network, which existed solely so Rush Limbaugh could build a coast-to-coast network on which he could attack "commies and feminist whackos" and wrap himself in the flag and play to the rural white voting bloc.

and there were issues with the 1st amendment anyway, plus a media landscape that was "no longer dominated by three TV networks" or somesuch excuse
Do you simply not process information very well? As I illuminated, the so-called ‘Fairness Doctrine’ was being used to stifle speech by one particular political party….something that we now know is the only way they can counter the truth.

Thank God Elon bought Twitter and restored free speech to the people of the world!

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
lol funniest video i've seen today

This faggot "leads" the Lincoln project. The LP is a leftist psyop to convince people who are on the fence about Trump to vote blue. It's a literal DNC organization. And like all DNC organizations there's pedophilia, homosexuality and other sexual scandals which hound them.

Fuck this bald headed boomer faggot. Anyone that takes him seriously is probably a groomer faggot too.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
View attachment 19193

Buy some weed to support the Don.
HHHHHUUUUUGGGGEEEE Bong hit. Very big. The best. A bonghit so big, so big, such a big beautiful bonghit, it was bigger than the deficit. Yes bigger. Way bigger, you could hide the funding for at least... three for four more wars in there. Yeah. But, Kamala, not a smoker. No she's a narc. Yeah. Isn't she? In her college dorm, smoking the splif, smoking the splif to Snoop Dog. Snoop Dog. You know Snoop and I go way back, in fact we were good friends, yeah he loved me. Black people loved me before I ran for president. So sad, Now I'm a racist. Yeah. Snoop Dog wasn't even out when Kamala, Lying Kamala, Kamala that threw black men in jail and kept them there past their release date, I would never do that. NO! No in fact, No. No in fact I release several black people, I love black people from prison.

Fuck any stenographer would have a fucking seizure trying to type his speeches live.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Cannabis is in the same category as alcohol, but way easier on your body as far as half the world is concerned.

-it's good for the soul in moderation
The longterm effects of the Evil Weed on humans is not well understood, but it is now known that it causes psychosis in people who use it even here and there over time.

Also, the Evil Weed smoke contains more carcinogens than tobacco smoke. That means it is quite likely to cause mouth, throat and/or lung cancer.

Also also, the Evil Weed makes people stupid and lazy.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
The longterm effects of the Evil Weed on humans is not well understood, but it is now known that it causes psychosis in people who use it even here and there over time.

Also, the Evil Weed smoke contains more carcinogens than tobacco smoke. That means it is quite likely to cause mouth, throat and/or lung cancer.

Also also, the Evil Weed makes people stupid and lazy.
it's not understood because of faggots like you listening to big business lies.
for example, the dupont family was a big factor that got cannabis banned.
shut up

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
it's not understood because of faggots like you listening to big business lies.
for example, the dupont family was a big factor that got cannabis banned.
shut up
Ah ha, you make my point for me! You admit that it’s not understood but then cry about it being banned. What sort of moron would inhale or ingest a drug compound for which people don’t really understand how it affects the human body?

Let me guess: you’re one of those brainiacs who willingly rolled up his sleeve to be jabbed with a poorly understood and experimental and toxic covid poison. VAXXECUTED!

Back
Top Bottom