Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Excellent display that highlights the extreme idiocy of white countries that allow huge numbers of the turd world to migrate to them.

Leftists, you are going to really hate this because it’s based on facts and reality. Fahgoots.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
Ah ha, you make my point for me! You admit that it’s not understood but then cry about it being banned. What sort of moron would inhale or ingest a drug compound for which people don’t really understand how it affects the human body?

Let me guess: you’re one of those brainiacs who willingly rolled up his sleeve to be jabbed with a poorly understood and experimental and toxic covid poison. VAXXECUTED!
it was understood enough to be bannned in 1937 and again, "correctly," in 1970. are you saying that research doesn't change in 90 or 50 years? or is it because the government, thanks to enough bribes, is blocking that research?

my body, my choice. fuck off and learn to read.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
it was understood enough to be bannned in 1937 and again, "correctly," in 1970. are you saying that research doesn't change in 90 or 50 years? or is it because the government, thanks to enough bribes, is blocking that research?

my body, my choice. f**k off and learn to read.
People have been eating Tide pods in the past few years. Consumption of Tide pods has not been widely studied. Should Tide pod consumption be okayed by the government?

Ohhh, it’s the conspiracy theory about ‘bribes’ that you’re relying on. That’s a rather weak excuse because researchers can get grants to study almost ANYTHING….except why negroes and spics are genetically inclined to have low IQs and commit lots of crimes.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
People have been eating Tide pods in the past few years. Consumption of Tide pods has not been widely studied. Should Tide pod consumption be okayed by the government?

Ohhh, it’s the conspiracy theory about ‘bribes’ that you’re relying on. That’s a rather weak excuse because researchers can get grants to study almost ANYTHING….except why negroes and spics are genetically inclined to have low IQs and commit lots of crimes.
then why is it only one lab in usa can study cocaine, if grants for drug studies are so easy for institutions? same as pot. only non-government funded labs in legal states are able to study it adequately, and that's where we're finally getting knowledge on weed.

shut the fuck up, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. this is #2.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
in honesty, i mean that was also how the russia collusion thing began

everybody lies in usa politics. lauren boebert pulled the biggest lie to colorado cuckservatives
it was so good the same retards reelected her

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
then why is it only one lab in usa can study cocaine, if grants for drug studies are so easy for institutions? same as pot. only non-government funded labs in legal states are able to study it adequately, and that's where we're finally getting knowledge on weed.

shut the f**k up, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. this is #2.
What the hell are you babbling about you insipid dolt?

“As part of its mandate to study drug abuse and addiction and other health effects of both legal and illegal drugs, NIDA funds a wide range of research on marijuana (cannabis); its main psychotropic ingredient, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); and chemicals related to THC (cannabinoids)”
https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/marijuana/nida-research-cannabis-cannabinoids

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
and here is a little tidbit to cheer up any israel critics

Note
The heightened concern over Fara around 2018 was sparked in part by a series of enforcement actions against Trump administration officials for unregistered lobbying for foreign interests.

The July 2018 Israeli legal memo noted that “in the past, Fara was applied to countries hostile to the US”, such as Russia and Pakistan. Glazer warned that the new atmosphere of enforcement, given the ties between the Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump, could lead to a formal investigation by the US justice department.

Another memo from 2018, which summarized a discussion led by then deputy attorney general Dina Zilber, noted increased public attention to Fara due to “the investigation into Donald Trump and officials in his government suspected of operating as ‘foreign agents’ for the Russian government”.
it is very funny to see this in the guardian which is normally a left-leaning israel bootlick
so it seems the FARA law isn't being enforced very well AND the pro-Palestinian BDS movement might have a point

even right wing israeli writers know there is a problem
this is from 2018

blame the jews? blame your own government for not doing their damn jobs

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
What the hell are you babbling about you insipid dolt?

“As part of its mandate to study drug abuse and addiction and other health effects of both legal and illegal drugs, NIDA funds a wide range of research on marijuana (cannabis); its main psychotropic ingredient, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); and chemicals related to THC (cannabinoids)”
https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/marijuana/nida-research-cannabis-cannabinoids

wow, you still can only name one or two labs
thank you for proving my point

also, learn how to correctly argue without resorting to name calling when your point goes down the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom