Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Geez. I wonder if they are sure we'll rip ourselves apart so there's no need to talk to us, or actual war might break out.

I'm seeing a lot of anti-belarussian propaganda when my relatives zap throught the telly, anyone know what that's all about

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
I'm seeing a lot of anti-belarussian propaganda when my relatives zap throught the telly, anyone know what that's all about
the brussians made forced a plane to land so they could arrest a "journalist" who just so happens to be a dissident. totally not at all like what the US and EU did in 2013 when hunting for snowden.

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
the brussians made forced a plane to land so they could arrest a "journalist" who just so happens to be a dissident. totally not at all like what the US and EU did in 2013 when hunting for snowden.
Lol wtf is a dissident?
The plane landed because Belarus claimed Hamas sent them a bomb threat on the plane unless Belarus makes the EU not support Israel and then just arrested this guy?
At least this dude was actually a journalist who protested without violence & tried to make independent media, Snowden was a traitor attention whore who was actually trusted by US intelligence to be a consultant and immediately leaks shit literally everyone could have guessed was already happening from the Patriot Act.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Lol wtf is a dissident?
The plane landed because Belarus claimed Hamas sent them a bomb threat on the plane unless Belarus makes the EU not support Israel and then just arrested this guy?
At least this dude was actually a journalist who protested without violence & tried to make independent media, Snowden was a traitor attention whore who was actually trusted by US intelligence to be a consultant and immediately leaks shit literally everyone could have guessed was already happening from the Patriot Act.
basically a dissident is someone that doesnt like the political or religious establishment. imo, all lugenpresse needs to be given a healthy dose of lead injection. political activism and journalism shouldn't be one and the same. as for snowden, you've heard of him therefore his attention-whoring succeeded. besides, if everyone "guessed" what was happening, then what difference did he make? regarding the plane, cool, didnt actually care enough to read beyond "i saw a headline somewhere that said something or other."

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
basically a dissident is someone that doesnt like the political or religious establishment. imo, all lugenpresse needs to be given a healthy dose of lead injection. political activism and journalism shouldn't be one and the same. as for snowden, you've heard of him therefore his attention-whoring succeeded. besides, if everyone "guessed" what was happening, then what difference did he make? regarding the plane, cool, didnt actually care enough to read beyond "i saw a headline somewhere that said something or other."
We heard of both of these dissidents which I guess means "journalist" needs quotations for. Roman who cofounded an opposition media in a fascist Slavic state which contributed to the year long protests of up to 10% country wide and overran the police until 200k soldiers deployed but no difference Roman Protasevich made compared to American counter part the geat Edward SlipperyLeakyboi Snowden whos allegation (totally un guessable) led to Americans doing jack shit and the status quo.

Last edited:

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
We heard of both of these dissidents which I guess means "journalist" needs quotations for. Roman who cofounded an opposition media in a fascist Slavic state which contributed to the year long protests of up to 10% country wide and overran the police until 200k soldiers deployed but no difference Roman Protasevich made compared to American counter part the geat Edward SlipperyLeakyboi Snowden whos allegation (totally un guessable) led to Americans doing jack shit and the status quo.
actually, no. i've never heard of that Roman guy. and no, at the time snowden did not call himself a journalist. whatever Roman has done, good on him or whatever, as a wage-slave americunt it doesnt actually affect me. as for eddie, he has affected people world-wide even if you aren't paying attention. nearly everything done on the internet has stepped up their information security game, which includes making encryption a standard feature in both storage and transmission.

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
actually, no. i've never heard of that Roman guy. and no, at the time snowden did not call himself a journalist. whatever Roman has done, good on him or whatever, as a wage-slave americunt it doesnt actually affect me. as for eddie, he has affected people world-wide even if you aren't paying attention. nearly everything done on the internet has stepped up their information security game, which includes making encryption a standard feature in both storage and transmission.
The NSA is still going through that shit and even the "d33p 1337 3ncrypt10n h@x" are either feeding everything to them or been bypassed in all likelihood. I am sorry if this hurts your Snowfap sessions but Snowdick made about the same amount of News as Roman without any impact.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
The NSA is still going through that shit and even the "d33p 1337 3ncrypt10n h@x" are either feeding everything to them or been bypassed in all likelihood. I am sorry if this hurts your Snowfap sessions but Snowdick made about the same amount of News as Roman without any impact.
trying to make a computer system completely immune to circumvention is like trying to make a house completely impenetrable to criminals. dealing with absolutes in regards to information security is either an emotionally charged straw man or a purposefully impossible goal. while the goal of encryption, and other similar technologies, is to keep out the uber ebil gubment and other mustache-twisting villainous figures, it is not a perfect aegis completely immune to every and all attacks. nor does this mean we should all give up and put everything everywhere in plain-text and flashing neon.

yes the NSA super-hackers on steroid-meth are currently reading your penis enlargement spam, doesnt mean you have to make it easy for them.

Back
Top Bottom