User was too kool to make a thread title

zogg

Newfag
xenforo trash software

I think Xenforo is ok; the software is easy on my simple retard brain.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
i wish it were that simple, but i'm not pouring hours of jeet-tier codemonkey work into a shitty platform for babysitting retards on the internet
would you rather us use image-board "software"? no doubt EDChan would go over real well...

zogg

Newfag
would you rather us use image-board "software"? no doubt EDChan would go over real well...
there's no oss imageboard that's worth deploying, let alone using as a boilerplate. edchan would require a platform developed in-house

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
there's no oss imageboard that's worth deploying, let alone using as a boilerplate. edchan would require a platform developed in-house
meguca is pretty sweet imageboard soft
after you disable liveposting ofc

zogg

Newfag
meguca is pretty sweet imageboard soft
after you disable liveposting ofc
meguca is nice, scalable and stable enough in prod. when originally tossing around the idea for ib software meguca came up a lot in my hunt for something we could use. it'd be nice to have something custom for edchan though, just so we're not in the same townhouse as every other fag on the block

zogg

Newfag
ED doesn't need an in-house dev team when stackoverflow exists. would it be nice to have codemonkeys on site? don't get me wrong it would but we can't rely on currymunchers to toss together an imageboard and expect them to maintain it. in an ideal world we'd have a virtual sweatshop occupied by wrangled tards

zogg

Newfag
using someone else's software is nice and all but i like jizzing in my paint before putting on the first coat. i'd rather not wake up to vichan-colored walls

Back
Top Bottom