Video Game Music

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor

@hypeshot I love chinky pop music when its for games I like, Rhythm Heaven is seriously slept on
:cool:

John Yakuza's favorite song

here's what i was looking for. maybe you'd find this interesting.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
how did i not know about this?!

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
NWN1 and 2 had awfully repetitive music, but there were some bangers in the expansion packs.

Loud and intense battle themes.
MotB had some Mark Morgan type of dark ambient.

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
crusader kings 2

kingdom come: deliverance

descent 2 (haunted instrumental by type o negative)

descent 2 (mark walk from skinny puppy)
KCD had stunningly beautiful forests and the soundtrack was top notch. One of the best RPGs in a long time, if Henry is not coming to see us in 2024 I'm gonna necc.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
KCD had stunningly beautiful forests and the soundtrack was top notch. One of the best RPGs in a long time, if Henry is not coming to see us in 2024 I'm gonna necc.
from what i understand, henry is definitely supposed to come back.

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
i'm so glad they did a czech dubbing i can finally get completely immersed in pepikland
also the tavern song are so hilarious if you can understand the lyrics

hypeshot

i'm so glad they did a czech dubbing i can finally get completely immersed in pepikland
also the tavern song are so hilarious if you can understand the lyrics
Arent you polish?

hypeshot

if you were polish you'd know polish and czech languages are quite mutually intelligible, pretty much all slavic languages retain relatively big amount of mutual ineligibility
Im of polish descent. I dont speak a word of it, i think czech and polish sound Russian.

hypeshot

Back
Top Bottom