War has been declared...

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
its pretty easy for us westerners to think about this type of thing as some kind of entertainment, especially considering the country i live in. do you guys actually get concerned about all this stuff
I hope russia jumps in and supports Armenia so these fucking mudslimes cant genocide more orthodox christians like they did in 1914 - 1921. Do I actually get emotional about it ? No because there is fuck all I can do to change what happens over there.

And America should be supporting Armenia and kick Turkey out of NATO, but America is a fucking mess right now.

EDIT Armenia is claiming they have inflicted some casualties
https://twitter.com/301_AD <-----good original information for the armenian side.

Last edited:

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
I used to be concerned, protest the war, think there was a better way, and be of the opinion that these localized proxy conflicts were just ways for the military-industrial complex to continue to make money during times of relative peace... now I am concerned for people your age because if the world completely descends into war, you are not going to have the advantages I had to simply live in peace, and thats sad, I guess, unless you are a true warrior, WANT to fight for its own sake, and seek Valhalla.
(72 virgins would be nice, but i think thats probly in goats)
I hope russia jumps in and supports Armenia so these fucking mudslimes cant genocide more orthodox christians like they did in 1914 - 1921. Do I actually get emotional about it ? No because there is fuck all I can do to change what happens over there.

And America should be supporting Armenia and kick Turkey out of NATO, but America is a fucking mess right now.

EDIT Armenia is claiming they have inflicted some casualties
https://twitter.com/301_AD <-----good original information for the armenian side.
My post was directed at the europeans

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO a decade ago.
It will really fuck things up if Turkey officially gets involved and they start getting smoked by Russia. This conflict may have former adversaries, America and Russia working together against Turkey a NATO member.

LOL Macron. Erdogan basically called him a faggot.

its pretty easy for us westerners to think about this type of thing as some kind of entertainment, especially considering the country i live in. do you guys actually get concerned about all this stuff
Now I am an anti-social NEET so I don't really get concerned about anything, but my fellow countrymen get mad about the smallest thing so yeah they are probably super pissed off

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
Literally all throughout the part of LA I live in, there's people holding Armenian flags and begging people to donate money to help in the war.

Back
Top Bottom