I used to like to make up lyrics for existing songs, esp. show tunes...
(tune of "My Favorite Things")

Trollops and Strumpets and Street Whores and Floozies
Rifles and Shotguns and Mac-10s and Uzis
Really Loud Speakers and Cars Without Springsss
These are a few of My Favorite Thingggsssss...

K, well I may be a retard for making up my own lyrics, and all you little himmlers will eviscerate me for posting this too, but this is real jazz

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor

Amy Lee hated that era of her life and recently did an interview on how the industry basically tried robbing her of her identity and changed the song she wrote and sang because they wanted something with more sex appeal.

Shes a talented singer but I dont think shes done too much since. She dated a dude in another popular band (cant fucking remember his name) that was slowly destroying himself with drugs at the same time.
Hard to enjoy that music knowing things were pretty shitty for her then.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Amy Lee hated that era of her life and recently did an interview on how the industry basically tried robbing her of her identity and changed the song she wrote and sang because they wanted something with more sex appeal.

Shes a talented singer but I dont think shes done too much since. She dated a dude in another popular band (cant fucking remember his name) that was slowly destroying himself with drugs at the same time.
Hard to enjoy that music knowing things were pretty shitty for her then.
Yes, the studio changed 'Bring Me To Life' and brought in Paul McCoy to sing the "wake me up" refrain. Lee might not have liked the studio meddling, but that song is Evanescence's biggest success and it opened many doors for her in the entertainment world.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor

Used to do it more when I was like 10 but here's an oldie.
My big dick brings all the hoes to the yard and damn right it's bigger than yours, or something along those lines, it's been a while.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
Yes, the studio changed 'Bring Me To Life' and brought in Paul McCoy to sing the "wake me up" refrain. Lee might not have liked the studio meddling, but that song is Evanescence's biggest success and it opened many doors for her in the entertainment world.

It wasnt Studio meddling you dumb cunt.
Instead of letting her just fucking make music they tried to make her into a bubblegum pop rock icon sex symbol. Something with a very short shelf life that usually ends with the artist spiralling down into drugs n alcohol.
She resisted, which is good, and partially why the band has had so many change ups.

And fuck you for acting like she should be grateful she was told the only way ppl will take her seriously was if she showed some skin n sucked some dick.

I know you probably had to blow alot of fat sweaty dudes during your 'modelling' era to get shoots but ppl with talent shouldnt have to be whores. Thats reserved for no talent hacks.

Like the chick from Halestorm.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
It wasnt Studio meddling you dumb cunt.
Instead of letting her just fucking make music they tried to make her into a bubblegum pop rock icon sex symbol. Something with a very short shelf life that usually ends with the artist spiralling down into drugs n alcohol.
She resisted, which is good, and partially why the band has had so many change ups.

And fuck you for acting like she should be grateful she was told the only way ppl will take her seriously was if she showed some skin n sucked some dick.

I know you probably had to blow alot of fat sweaty dudes during your 'modelling' era to get shoots but ppl with talent shouldnt have to be whores. Thats reserved for no talent hacks.

Like the chick from Halestorm.
By the by, I obviously first heard of Evanescence through the memes, but last year I lucked out at a Salvation Army store and picked up two great CDs, one of them was Fallen. Great album, but do you recommend any others, by Eva?

Back
Top Bottom