Sadfleck

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
It wasnt Studio meddling you dumb cunt.
Instead of letting her just fucking make music they tried to make her into a bubblegum pop rock icon sex symbol. Something with a very short shelf life that usually ends with the artist spiralling down into drugs n alcohol.
She resisted, which is good, and partially why the band has had so many change ups.

And fuck you for acting like she should be grateful she was told the only way ppl will take her seriously was if she showed some skin n sucked some dick.

I know you probably had to blow alot of fat sweaty dudes during your 'modelling' era to get shoots but ppl with talent shouldnt have to be whores. Thats reserved for no talent hacks.

Like the chick from Halestorm.
No. This is Amy Lee talking about the label essentially forcing them to use a male vocalist (McCoy):

“That was not our original plan. It was something that we had to do, it was a concession we had to make for the label. But at least when we did it, I wrote the part, we took a lot of care in creating it the way that we wanted it to be, and I worked with Paul [McCoy, 12 Stones frontman] to get it the way that we still felt it fit our band.

All my favourite artists don’t sound like anything else around them that came out at the same time. It’s not a copy, it’s something truly pure. And I felt like those things that made us unique were the things about us that could make us great. But that, in the beginning, was exactly the opposite idea of the suits – they want something safe, they want something that’s been done before.

Now, it’s all OK because we survived it! After the first song came out, we had success with our second single, Going Under. Then we had success again with My Immortal. So it definitely felt like, ‘OK, phew! It all worked out, it’s OK that we had the rapper in the song.’”

https://www.loudersound.com/features/the-story-behind-bring-me-to-life-by-evanescence

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor

01:40 - Only Yesterday (Intro)
02:30 - There's A Kind of Hush
05:03 - I Need to Be in Love
10:00 - (They Long to Be) Close to You (Played by Richard and the band)
11:55 - Strike up the Band + Karen's drumming
18:30 - Instrumental (Orchestra + Richard's piano)
25:45 - From This Moment On

*Hits Medley

28:22 - (They Long to Be) Close to You
29:45 - For All We Know
30:28 - Top of the World
31:30 - Ticket to Ride
32:00 - Only Yesterday
33:08 - I Won't Last a Day Without You
33:45 - Hurting Each Other
34:51 - Superstar
36:57 - Rainy Days and Mondays
37:58 - Goodbye to Love