Please help me...

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
First, you thought about it. Then you wanted it. And then you asked for it. But then you DEMANDED it! And here it is: The Schlager All-Stars

Maggie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

Oh, I see you are a man of culture

also:

I was really close to become one of their Patreons, some months ago, if just for the weird blogs they have for subscribers (the blogs about Chaos magic, not the Feminist shit Courtney is doing now :handjob: )

But of late I'm having the feeling that since they got some recognition, they are more worried about being hipster and kool than the music... it'd be a fucking shame, I just hope they can manage notoriety without becoming lame

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Old Skool
Oh, I see you are a man of culture

also:

I was really close to become one of their Patreons, some months ago, if just for the weird blogs they have for subscribers (the blogs about Chaos magic, not the Feminist shit Courtney is doing now :handjob: )

But of late I'm having the feeling that since they got some recognition, they are more worried about being hipster and kool than the music... it'd be a fucking shame, I just hope they can manage notoriety without becoming lame
I make it a personal habit to not follow what artists do outside of art. They can be feminists, hipsters, church burners, murderers, sex predators, whatever. It's none of my business lol.

Maggie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I make it a personal habit to not follow what artists do outside of art. They can be feminists, hipsters, church burners, murderers, sex predators, whatever. It's none of my business lol.

Good politic... but in this case, I liked a lot of their non-musical stuff from the begining, starting with the "artsy-fartsy, spoopy-spooky" vids and blogs, and that's ok too.

And I feel that the hipsterism is crawling in their music/vids, and that'd be difficult to ignore.
It isn't that I'm not gonna listen to their music if they start to take themselves too seriously... it's that I'm afraid I'm gonna detect that in their songs, making them significantly less enjoyable, at least for me. (Yeah, maybe guilty of reversed hipsterism, which is as bad if not worse, who knows?...lol)

Anyways, another female fronted hard rock band that I kinda like, but way less known, are Morphide, have a listen:

Back
Top Bottom