moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
imo, what was in Outer Worlds wasn't bad. I thought they set up a decent little universe and the play mechanics were enjoyable enough. The big problem to me was all the shit that wasn't in the game that I would expect. Like grenades, better open world freedom, more monster variety, etc. It honestly felt like a rushed demo or a proof-of-concept.
it's like they were doing retrofuturism just because Fallout did it

imo the most disappointing aspect aside the shallow neon-haired dyke writing was how all the loot felt so pointless, kind of like a bad attempt at rewarding the Pavlov's dog, they player

Warpdust Addict

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
ss_clee2_05-27-21_20-36-59_(l05_bar).jpg

I've been playing the most soul for soul slavjank game ever made. There are some things I find to be utter bullshit like having to go through an absolute chore to repair your guns and armor, but the atmosphere, gunplay, environment, and gunplay is fucking awesome.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
Saving money for the Demon's Souls Remake and a PS5. In the meantime playing DS3, Bloodborne and FF12.

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
Saving money for the Demon's Souls Remake and a PS5. In the meantime playing DS3, Bloodborne and FF12.
I'd honestly recommend anyone go with series X bc yknow its nice paying less for better graphics hardware plus theres that whole not getting your financial info assraped by skids bc SONY lulz and doesnt give af...

Currently playing Battlefield V, but im kinda trash at shooters.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
What classes did you choose for the characters?

Knight, Monk, White Mage and Thief. Though the fire crystal boss is giving me some trouble so I might change my white mage to a black mage to use ice magic, because no one seems able to hit it with melee attacks very often.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
battle brothers

its a fun game but i suck and i always feel bad when my little crew of farmers-turned-mercenaries gets their shit kicked in.

Back
Top Bottom