What the fuck is a drag queer doing in one of my childhood shows?!

My man, who said I'm an expert? The guy who wrote the book is the expert (a historian)
I have a history degree and ill tell you , you only really now history (whatever field of it your studying) when your at your college studying for your program, within a year of graduating and going to whatever shitty job you land you forget 88% of what you learn.

Tech Noir

Newfag
I have a history degree and ill tell you , you only really now history (whatever field of it your studying) when your at your college studying for your program, within a year of graduating and going to whatever shitty job you land you forget 88% of what you learn.
Colleges aren't for learning, they are for just earning degrees. Learning is something you do after, if you still have the will and the passion. Use your free time to read history books again. Even if you have no use for it except arguing with people on the internet.

minty

runs bartertown
Well yeah, union of Scotland and England was in 1603, and highlanders only became Scottish in the 18th century.
i didn't know this... i study a shit ton of irish history n ignore scottish (not intentionally, nothing against scotland)
i have a history degree and what you're describing is a skill issue
Colleges aren't for learning, they are for just earning degrees. Learning is something you do after, if you still have the will and the passion. Use your free time to read history books again. Even if you have no use for it except arguing with people on the internet.
this.
i got a history degree cuz i wanted one n was already reading a lot of history books. i have a genuine love of what i'm reading n enjoy incorporating new stuff into what i know n writing papers.

i have a history degree and what you're describing is a skill issue
I have worked since 2017 in the windows and doors industry and never used my education since then. I probaly have lots of skill issues but so do you and everyone else since we are all human and cant master every field , as well as the general dumbing down of society by Klaus Schwab lizard people .

minty

runs bartertown
I have worked since 2017 in the windows and doors industry and never used my education since then. I probaly have lots of skill issues but so do you and everyone else since we are all human and cant master every field , as well as the general dumbing down of society by Klaus Schwab lizard people .
did i ever say you had to know all of everything? no. you're deflecting
here, let's re-look at what you said
which is you deciding to speak for whoever goes/went through a history program. you're more than welcome to make excuses for yourself, but it is a SKILL ISSUE on your end to lose what knowledge you gained in your program

did i ever say you had to know all of everything? no. you're deflecting
here, let's re-look at what you said

which is you deciding to speak for whoever goes/went through a history program. you're more than welcome to make excuses for yourself, but it is a SKILL ISSUE on your end to lose what knowledge you gained in your program
Yeah, I dont believe most history or liberal arts degrees remember how to write an essay or do a proper biblography within 2 years of graduting, I think allot of other people have this SKILL ISSUE you describe.

minty

runs bartertown
Yeah, I dont believe most history or liberal arts degrees remember how to write an essay or do a proper biblography within 2 years of graduting, I think allot of other people have this SKILL ISSUE you describe.
proper bibliography formating was an active skill issue for me DURING school
i had to have the tab open explaining it every semester bcuz of my particular brand of retardation. especially since i got an associates in business management so all the courses for that (except business law, where i first learned it was illegal for u.s. businesses to boycott and divest from israel) were apa format (business law was mla). then the bachelors n grad courses were all turabian but by that time my husband was using his own g.i. bill for school n he sucked at writing papers n since his were forensics n law it was mla format again n i had to help him with those

did you go for a specific focus?

minty

runs bartertown
also before the forum went down over the weekend you had originally written a post abt a german soviet war book you were reading. would you be so kind as to post title plz

proper bibliography formating was an active skill issue for me DURING school
i had to have the tab open explaining it every semester bcuz of my particular brand of retardation. especially since i got an associates in business management so all the courses for that (except business law, where i first learned it was illegal for u.s. businesses to boycott and divest from israel) were apa format (business law was mla). then the bachelors n grad courses were all turabian but by that time my husband was using his own g.i. bill for school n he sucked at writing papers n since his were forensics n law it was mla format again n i had to help him with those

did you go for a specific focus?
No I studied religious history and was going to minor in classics but had a severely bad last year and didnt complete my minor.

You see how clannish and powerful the jews are that they can force the US government to prevent people from divisting from them. White South Africa never had that power. I did MLA and APA format biblographies.

Back
Top Bottom