What was the last Movie/T.V. show you last watched?

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

hypeshot

hypeshot

reliving my favorite year (2019)

hypeshot

hypeshot

i need to watch this sometime

hypeshot

I should definitely Re-watch donbrothers

hypeshot

i just love this episode, absolutely epic!

hypeshot

The red ranger almost gets murdered in this episode, troy is captured and held hostage by the armada until jake saves him.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
The red ranger almost gets murdered in this episode, troy is captured and held hostage by the armada until jake saves him.
cool, thanks for sharing. now i don't have to watch the series :)

hypeshot

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Watch it, FAGGOT
i'm making a bot that makes threads filled with youtube embeds of random bullshit and tags you repeatedly

hypeshot

Im watching this scene from the matrix, this movie is 7 years older than me, i swear this was way ahead of its time, Ill either pirate this movie, or simply buy it on bluray/dvd to watch it on my ps4.

hypeshot

i'm making a bot that makes threads filled with youtube embeds of random bullshit and tags you repeatedly
Well that just proves that you like dicks up your ass

Im watching this scene from the matrix, this movie is 7 years older than me, i swear this was way ahead of its time, Ill either pirate this movie, or simply buy it on bluray/dvd to watch it on my ps4.
Buy the blu ray or stream it. Don’t be a cheap ass. You can get all three matrix movies for 12.99.

If you really want to stretch your dollar sub to Netflix. It’s on there according to google

Blu ray has better more consistent quality than streaming and has extras. DVD is outdated tech 480p vs blu ray 1080p.

Blu ray is kinda outdated too if you have a good set up you want 4k but for most people blu ray and even streaming is fine. Just don’t waste money on dvd or open your computer to viruses by pirating

hypeshot

Buy the blu ray or stream it. Don’t be a cheap ass. You can get all three matrix movies for 12.99.

If you really want to stretch your dollar sub to Netflix. It’s on there according to google

Blu ray has better more consistent quality than streaming and has extras. DVD is outdated tech 480p vs blu ray 1080p.

Blu ray is kinda outdated too if you have a good set up you want 4k but for most people blu ray and even streaming is fine. Just don’t waste money on dvd or open your computer to viruses by pirating
If you use the right torreting sites, you will be fine. I might invest in all the matrix movies on bluray 1999-2021 including the animatrix.

Back
Top Bottom