whats your go-to snack right now?

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
I’ve never uttered a racist phrase in my life. You have me confused with someone else.
You litterally make racist comments about black ppl you hypocrite

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Bacon and eggs, wholegrain bread, fruit salad.
Available at pretty much every hotel breakfast. All the fats, protein, carbs and fiber to get me through the day until I have a most excellent poop before supper.
Whaaaat? No codfish??! Appalling!!

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
You're right on the second part, if 25 years out of date.
I guess like a broken clock you might occasionally accidentally be correct
You KNOW I’m correct on BOTH counts. Just because you’re a faggy Norwegian who has turned his back on his own culture does not mean all Norwegians behave in that manner.

synonym

Newfag
blueberries. if all food in my house was suddenly replaced with blueberries i would not be upset because blueberries are literally the greatest food ever.

hypeshot

hypeshot

Fruit by the foot more like. Need that high fructose corn syrup for chin gains.
Fruit by the foot in moderation, more actual fruit

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Fruit by the foot in moderation, more actual fruit
You're about as moderate when it comes to stuffing your multiply-chinned face as Kim Jong Il was at politics.
Also you are very attentive despite making a thread to announce that you put me on ignore AFTER writing on my profile page that you put me on ignore.

hypeshot

You're about as moderate when it comes to stuffing your multiply-chinned face as Kim Jong Il was at politics.
Also you are very attentive despite making a thread to announce that you put me on ignore AFTER writing on my profile page that you put me on ignore.
Yeah, the reason why youre on ignore is because you are gay, and suck cocks, and retarded

Back
Top Bottom