WISDOM

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
Obviously, Dr. Peterson cannot be a zionist because he’s not a jew. You may be thinking he’s a zionist familiar or a shabbos goy, but he’s simply a human being trying to make sense of this crazy world and, like most humans, doing it imperfectly.
heres a video of him where he starts crying talking about israel

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
I have the most wisdom on ed

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
heres a video of him where he starts crying talking about israel

I believe I mentioned that like most human beings, Dr. Peterson is imperfect. Also, he’s simply providing that audience with something they want to hear….he has expenses and a man gots ta gets paid!

also you do not need to be a jew to be a zionist

a large amount of american "christians" are christian zionists
No, they’re just foolish goys who are ‘awarded’ a phony title so that they stay obedient to the whims of the oven dodgers. It’s similar to the Brits who are constantly being given useless titles and awards simply to make them feel better about being stuck on a horrible island.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
If you look at petersons early career, right around when he released 12 rules for life, there's actually a lot of really good stuff there about the psychology of young men and how to stop being a loser.

The moment he decided to start talking about politics he became a retard.

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
If you look at petersons early career, right around when he released 12 rules for life, there's actually a lot of really good stuff there about the psychology of young men and how to stop being a loser.

The moment he decided to start talking about politics he became a retard.
No, I think he still delivers good information, but he’s got many pokers in the fire these days and you have to be more selective when searching for that info.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
No, I think he still delivers good information, but he’s got many pokers in the fire these days and you have to be more selective when searching for that info.
What good information

From what I understand his entire career now is just jerking off over Israel

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
What good information

From what I understand his entire career now is just jerking off over Israel
He still delivers with the anti-woke and anti-feminist beatdowns.

But as I’ve mentioned before, there are no perfect politicians and no perfect heroes to be found ANYWHERE. Take what’s useful to you and leave the rest.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
not really a lot of wisdom in this considering nobody actually buys into the woke stuff
Hmm, you might be surprised by how many true believer wokies are out there. Nevertheless, there needs to be loud voices hammering that shyte down in public or else it never goes away.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
do you think there's really that many or do you think nobody really pushes back against it because it's too much trouble
I think there are enough of them to continue to cause a substantial amount of damage. The federal government and many state governments are full of them.

What did he do
He won re-election but was cheated out of it.

Back
Top Bottom