Lovecraft

Dramacrat
nigga u look like a fuckin poodle lmfao

20240621_152625-jpg.16118
View attachment 16221
Same stare.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
It will go down again like this website. Even if it stays up I can use my eight track mind to MacGyver my way into bountiful pussy with the hand I’m dealt.

But let’s break the ice. You are obviously wet with arousal behind your computer anticipating my next post that gives you my attention.
Why do you look 5 months pregnant?

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
1. must take care of my dogs. and feed them as I feed them.
2. will learn how to shoot and reload.
3. political party allegiance is not necessary. But you must vote your heart and understand the "upfront political issue they support," often hides crap you don't agree with. Chose wisely.
4. You will shoot with an efficiency that I feel that is adequate. We will compete. I am not a faggot I will teach you all the tricks and techiques I know to make you better you must at least be proficient in all categories: Pistol Draw; Pistol 10 yard two target (one head two chest) shot in good time; accuracy offhand with rifle 50,75,100,150 yards; Shoting while moving; shoot and scoot; acceptable reload time; and acceptable long range accuracy 9 inch target at 800m.
5. you will have a family.
6. your family will have children.
7, Christianity or at least some sort of verson of Christianity will be your philosophy.
8. Try to expand on my land and self sustainment vision.
9. Never, ever trust the cops.
10. never, ever trust the government.
11. Make friends like I know you will due to your humongous heart.
12. Don't fuck around with the US midwest/northern weather. It's sudden and brutal.
13. Don't ever run from a bear. Use bear spray if they are 30-50 yards out and not charging. They tend to turn. If they are charging the 50 beowulf had ten rounds. You literally have 5 seconds. You can mag dump 10 rounds, reload and get off an full mag dump before the bear gets to you. Black bears will not normally charge. Neither will brown bears. Grizzlies. are bears that are the meth-head trailer park bastards that don't give a fuck. Learn to identify each one.
14. Fish.
15. keep my green house in order and try not to kill any of the plants.
16. Keep the chickens alive.

Better to meet me alive than take over the property when I'm dead. i will show you where to defend and where I've baited area for deer.

If you cannot be alone this is not the place for you. If your lady cannot be alone ( far more likely) then this is not the place for you.

Things will be very hard for six months ( winter) But I have enough dvd's, games, and books of above average level to read.

And lastly, there will most likely be a pool not only for entertainment but for water revivor and natural barrier. NO PEEING IN THE POOL
I’m imagining you bringing these on stones in a rascal scooter like they’re your own personal commandments.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
As long as i get to keep my guitars and blast nouns at anytime i want as loud as i desire.
You will be out in the middle of no where. The closest person to hear you would reside in the house and the next closest one would be nearly a mile away.

Please care for the ears of the animals however, they will alert you to predators, such as bears, big cats, and foxes.

I would suggest sound proofing a room.

zuuka

The Only Nouns Fan Ever
You will be out in the middle of no where. The closest person to hear you would reside in the house and the next closest one would be nearly a mile away.

Please care for the ears of the animals however, they will alert you to predators, such as bears, big cats, and foxes.

I would suggest sound proofing a room.
Bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom