YEARBOOK 2024 EDITION

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
my pinoyness is killing me here:

If you want to identify with Azn culture, FUCKING TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF INSIDE THE HOUSE
Wearing outside shoes inside the house is disrespect to the people who cleaned the floor. Buy some slides dude and wear those inside the house.
I shit you not, when I visit an Americunt or anyone outside Aza, I always ask if shoes are permitted inside the house. Figure it the fuck out Guy.

Last edited:

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny

If you want to identify with Azn culture, FUCKING TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF INSIDE THE HOUSE
Wearing outside shoes inside the house is disrespect to the people who cleaned the floor. Buy some slides dude and wear those inside the house.
I shit you not, when I visit an Americunt or anyone outside Aza, I always ask if shoes are permitted inside the house. Figure it the fuck out Guy.
my mum would slap you with a wet rag if you tried to enter the house with your shoes on beyond the corridor carpet

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
as she should

i didn't understand it until my mother had me clean up my own mess.
the rubber scat stripes are a bitch to remove
especially on plasticized wood

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
as she should

i didn't understand it until my mother had me clean up my own mess.
the rubber scat stripes are a bitch to remove
especially on plasticized wood
in school PE the teachers would check our soles and if they were black you had to do kick the floor to see if they will leave marks

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Is your mattress on the floor
No
instead of donating to the wiki i'll buy you bedsheets
Lol, sounds like a good idea

Im usually barefoot inside the house

Back
Top Bottom