YEARBOOK 2024 EDITION

IMG_3433.jpeg

I hate to interrupt this cat fight to attention whore but one of my many fans made this petition but demons prevented it from going live.

As someone personally acquainted with the subject of one of these articles, Donald Buffkin, I can assert that the content currently published on Encyclopedia Dramatica does not reflect his true character. Donald, a man I know to be kind and genuine, has been inaccurately portrayed in a manner that is harsh and damaging.

Similarly, the Tablecow article is of questionable integrity and has no place being promoted on a platform intended for sharing knowledge.

Both articles contribute to a more prominent issue: the spread of h information that distorts the truth and damages reputations.

Unfortunately, there is a lack of regulation for such content and this can lead to profound repercussions for the individuals involved as well as the credibility of the site. It is crucial that Encyclopedia Dramatica takes accountability for the information it hosts, with the elimination of these two articles being a positive step in reclaiming its integrity.

Let's urge the Encyclopedia Dramatica to uphold its responsibility as an information provider and safeguard the reputations of individuals like Donald Buffkin. By signing this petition, we are calling for the immediate removal of the Donald Buffkin and Tablecow articles from the platform. Sign today and help us restore dignity and credibility online.”

View attachment 15948

I hate to interrupt this cat fight to attention whore but one of my many fans made this petition but demons prevented it from going live.

As someone personally acquainted with the subject of one of these articles, Donald Buffkin, I can assert that the content currently published on Encyclopedia Dramatica does not reflect his true character. Donald, a man I know to be kind and genuine, has been inaccurately portrayed in a manner that is harsh and damaging.

Similarly, the Tablecow article is of questionable integrity and has no place being promoted on a platform intended for sharing knowledge.

Both articles contribute to a more prominent issue: the spread of h information that distorts the truth and damages reputations.

Unfortunately, there is a lack of regulation for such content and this can lead to profound repercussions for the individuals involved as well as the credibility of the site. It is crucial that Encyclopedia Dramatica takes accountability for the information it hosts, with the elimination of these two articles being a positive step in reclaiming its integrity.

Let's urge the Encyclopedia Dramatica to uphold its responsibility as an information provider and safeguard the reputations of individuals like Donald Buffkin. By signing this petition, we are calling for the immediate removal of the Donald Buffkin and Tablecow articles from the platform. Sign today and help us restore dignity and credibility online.”

Back
Top Bottom