YEARBOOK 2024 EDITION

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
more likely it would endanger my ability to pay my mortgage. My company is so fucking woke
that we have transgender awareness bullshit emails sent to us every gay day and there are no transgenders working in our firm. It's world wide and we have over 30K employees.

Plus as with any human resource department it's full of progressive women, mostly jews so my stance on isFake and hamas destroying each other and that I would be fine with it would get their kippas in a twista.

lastly, i'm sure no one wants to look at the face of an old man.
why would you even have mortgage if you're old and childless all the money you give to the bank will go to the state anyways

minty

runs bartertown
You guys take painkillers?
i take entire bottle of painkiller daily to cope with headache of living in country run by kyapitalist pig

why would you even have mortgage if you're old and childless
artworks-uwzqR9HMZz9vj4JP-R4xvjw-t500x500.jpg

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
why would you even have mortgage if you're old and childless all the money you give to the bank will go to the state anyways
Just because I'm in my late July years doesn't mean I want to own nothing. A mortgage is rent you eventually pay yourself. When you sell the property, you pretty much get back what you put into the property. It's how you hold onto your money.

I'm using real estate as a hedge against inflation. So far it seems to be working, but the market is beginning to slide backwards. however, I'm still well over 40% up in value. I plan to donate my estate to animal rescue if nothing changes. And thinking of buying an investment property or perhaps renting the house in ten years as a source of income.

The plan is to buy a plot of land 40-100 acres or so somewhere in the upper midwest/west and shoot and hunt and homestead until I go tits up.

About family, yeah that's kind of disappointing but, I'm ok with it. The only offers I have now are miserable leftist women who cant understand why their masters degree in ____ Studies or Sociology/psychology/history/english is not paying them more than 18 dollars an hour; the 30 year old party girl that is ready to settle down that had more semen in her than the entire US Navy; the single mom with three kids; and the post menopausal boomer lunatic.

Could it still happen though? Sure. But I'm realistic. I'm no longer naturally in shape. So things are getting more limited, and more effort must be made.

I'm still thinking of adopting, but still dunno. That's a big choice and things are so volatile/crazy in the US right now.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
So far it seems to be working, but the market is beginning to slide backwards. however, I'm still well over 40% up in value. I plan to donate my estate to animal rescue if nothing changes.
Honestly this is a pretty solid plan ngl. Better to give it to a charitable cause than cash out the wealth and be a drain to society through the Healthcare system.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Honestly this is a pretty solid plan ngl. Better to give it to a charitable cause than cash out the wealth and be a drain to society through the Healthcare system.
Literally what are you talking about. Dude.

Stop.

I would still have health care. The quality of which would be in question Would they fuck up my bypass and would I die on the table? Probably. My estate would not be liable for those debts. The debts die with me. The estate then would either be consumed by the state or distributed through my last will and testament.

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
Literally what are you talking about. Dude.

Stop.

I would still have health care. The quality of which would be in question Would they fuck up my bypass and would I die on the table? Probably. My estate would not be liable for those debts. The debts die with me. The estate then would either be consumed by the state or distributed through my last will and testament.
if i get a green card and promise i will tend to your grave and pray for your soul and never vote blue will you put me in your will as a sole beneficiary

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Back
Top Bottom