nig.jpg

do it.jpg

Picture of me 1.png

Picture of me 2.png

Picture of me 1 _2_.png

Picture of me 2 _2_.png

Last edited:
I can't remember.

Anyone remember who was the Christian guy.....his profile pic is the Doubles Guy.

Dude what is with the Jessie ad photos. Man that's sad as baka saving Ben's peen pics.

I was using them for photoshop. You see there's a "busted" book meme I made. Same with Baya and that other dude.

I just never deleted them. This is from an old HD I just stuck into my reader.

That thread was one of, if not thee longest in EDF's history.

She's not bad looking. Fucking crazy, wouldn't fuck her with your dick, GOTIS, but not bad looking.

Honey dicking Zaiger was lol comedy.

Jesse voluntarily fucked off and moved on with life. That alone makes her better than most of the faggots that have come through here

IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY ID SMASH JESSIE LOL, SHES HAD A PRETTY FINE BODY, AND WAS A DERANGED SLUT SO U KNOW THEM WALLS BE CASTING VOODOO SPELLS ON NIGGAS. SHES EXACTLY THE TYPE OF WOMAN I GO FOR AFTER PUMPING ABOUT 12 JAGER BOMBS IN MY SYSTEM. WAKE UP AROUND 5:45 AM AND SNEAK OUT HER PLACE, JACK UP HER WALLET TO PAY FOR MY CAB FARE, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!????️‍♂️

IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY ID SMASH JESSIE LOL, SHES HAD A PRETTY FINE BODY, AND WAS A DERANGED SLUT SO U KNOW THEM WALLS BE CASTING VOODOO SPELLS ON NIGGAS. SHES EXACTLY THE TYPE OF WOMAN I GO FOR AFTER PUMPING ABOUT 12 JAGER BOMBS IN MY SYSTEM. WAKE UP AROUND 5:45 AM AND SNEAK OUT HER PLACE, JACK UP HER WALLET TO PAY FOR MY CAB FARE, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!????️‍♂️

Love me some Jager bombs.

Last edited:

lazarus+

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
jessie wanted to hang with me a few years ago, and I said we should send each other a photo to know what to look for since i wasn't sure how old those pics of her were

she read that as an intention to hook up and took a shit on me and then refused to apologize while still demanding to meet me in person

that was a thing, i guess

Back
Top Bottom