Your OldEDF Pics Here

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
jessie wanted to hang with me a few years ago, and I said we should send each other a photo to know what to look for since i wasn't sure how old those pics of her were

she read that as an intention to hook up and took a shit on me and then refused to apologize while still demanding to meet me in person

that was a thing, i guess
Good to see she hasn't dried out and is still batshit crazy. There is hope for the lulz.

tbh if i hadn't been depressed etc at the time i probably would have gone anyways just to meet a legend

alas

the road not taken

YES WISDOM IN THESE WORDS.... THE ROAD LESS WALKED UPON.... SMTH LIKE THAT ..... EVERY BITCH U DNT FUCK IS ONE MORE REGRET ON UR DEATH BED ONE DAY... WHEN UR OLD & WITHERED AWAY.... UR FAGGOT GRANDSON IS SAYING SMTH HAVING AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT , MEANWHILE ALL U CAN THINK OF IS "FCK I SHOULD HAVE FUCKED THAT ONE SLUT BACK IN 2009 THAT HAD SHIT OOZING OUT HER EYE AND LOOKED LIKE ALF"

IN TIME U SHALL LEARN

Hmmm....I'm going to change this to "Your Old EDF Pics" and keep it as an image dump. So we can rebuild the Jedi Archives.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
jessie wanted to hang with me a few years ago, and I said we should send each other a photo to know what to look for since i wasn't sure how old those pics of her were

she read that as an intention to hook up and took a shit on me and then refused to apologize while still demanding to meet me in person

that was a thing, i guess
Yep pretty normal jessie behaviour

Killerratte

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
Submerged Ghost People.png

Preston - Destroyer of Worlds.png

ED vs EDF.png

Banner4.png

EDF Banner 2013.png

edfbannerextra.png

GhostPeoplenew.gif

Milwin.png

GhostPeople Party Hard.gif

Some of the stuff above can obviously be found on my Deviant-Tard page, but whatever. Below are things from other people:

EDF2.jpg

caught_in_the_act_by_ghostpeople.png

more_dobby_fun_by_ghostpeoplesir-d4wvzo4.png

oh_dobby____by_tomprestonevil-d4srbt8.png

TPcomic2.jpg

Last edited:

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Pretty cool. Whats with the arm on the rack?

Witty

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
very angry man
I remember he singlehandedly destroyed another user called Watershipdowns in the Post Your Art thread. TFRD outed him as a furry pedo scat diaper fetishist. Watership tried to roll with the punches Bunu-style that came immediately after but it was just a downward spiral that ended with him doxed and chased off the forum a week later. I managed to find him again on years later and now he's a tranny posting his girldick on twitter.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
I remember he singlehandedly destroyed another user called Watershipdowns in the Post Your Art thread. TFRD outed him as a furry pedo scat diaper fetishist. Watership tried to roll with the punches Bunu-style that came immediately after but it was just a downward spiral that ended with him doxed and chased off the forum a week later. I managed to find him again on years later and now he's a tranny posting his girldick on twitter.
i dont remember ever even talking to him but he used to sign in and send me angry pm's telling me i was a faggot and he hated me and set it so i couldnt reply to the pm, then he would log out for another 6 months

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
he thought transitioning meant he wouldnt be an incel anymore

Witty

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Who is the masked guy with green eyes? I'm assuming its BottomFeeder, HeliosOne, or VX Salesman.

Back
Top Bottom