Your OldEDF Pics Here

Okay, if that's your 16-18%.

NO, THATS NOT *MY* 16-18% BODYFAT, THAT'S 16-18% PERIOD LOL. DO U SERIOUSLY THINK THAT AS A 175 CM MANLET AT 85KG BODYWEIGHT YOU'RE ANYWHERE NEAR 13% LOL.... SO BY YOUR DEFINITION, IF U DROPPED 7KG (14LBS) YOU WOULD BE 5% DICED AND STAGE READY LOL........... U GOTTA READ MORE AND EDUCATE URSELF, U GOT LIKE AT LEAST 30LBS OF EXCESS FAT ON U AT 85, AND IF UR 90+ NOW THATS JUST PUSHING IT

Master_of_Orion

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
NO, THATS NOT *MY* 16-18% BODYFAT, THAT'S 16-18% PERIOD LOL. DO U SERIOUSLY THINK THAT AS A 175 CM MANLET AT 85KG BODYWEIGHT YOU'RE ANYWHERE NEAR 13% LOL.... SO BY YOUR DEFINITION, IF U DROPPED 7KG (14LBS) YOU WOULD BE 5% DICED AND STAGE READY LOL........... U GOTTA READ MORE AND EDUCATE URSELF, U GOT LIKE AT LEAST 30LBS OF EXCESS FAT ON U AT 85, AND IF UR 90+ NOW THATS JUST PUSHING IT
7*2.2 = 15.4 lbs.
IF U DROPPED 7KG (14LBS) YOU WOULD BE 5% DICED AND STAGE READY > implying I care about stage ready.

+ not all weight loss is fat loss.

7*2.2 = 15.4 lbs.
IF U DROPPED 7KG (14LBS) YOU WOULD BE 5% DICED AND STAGE READY > implying I care about stage ready.

+ not all weight loss is fat loss.

I WAS JUST PUTTING THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE TO MAKE U REALIZE HOW MISTAKEN U ARE, IF U PROLLY STOPPED SHOVING 3000+KCAL DOWN UR THROAT UD LOSE LIKE 5LBS OF WATER WEIGHT OVER NIGHT EASILY

Me reading this shit whilst rockin that 50% bodyfat :cool: ????

6b9d6ef44027d6733ef5e1b1941cc339.png

mostly posting these for our fallen comrades
Synecdoche
Synecdoche1.jpg

Synecdoche6.png

haeByung
haeByung2.jpg

oVr9PWt.png

dropdatwat
RrDlFZl.jpg
(sorry, i dont have anything more flattering ddw lol)

Scumhook

scumhook3.jpg

oddguy

oddguy14.jpg

kurisu
index.php

JustAPandaOK
JustAPandaOK5.jpg

mashedpotatoes
MashedPotatoes1.jpg

mikemikev
JkPa8qS.jpg

wiz
wiz2.jpg

I have more pics if anybody wants, im just posting highlights
Also is saving pictures of random people I have never met creepy?

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Do you have the template for the Mike shoop?

That thread was funny...probably not as funny here because he probably doesn´t lurk

Back
Top Bottom