ΤRUMP WILL WIN --- CIVIL WAR BOOGALOO IMMINENT

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Btw noone seems to have mentioned that they are going to segregate Τrump supporters if they seize hold of the election
View attachment 4143
View attachment 4144
And gorillions other examples in the replies
I love when women try to act all edgy and authoritarian. Like, you stupid BITCH FEMALE! Makes my 10 days into No Nut November COCK ERECT. Tell me you wouldn't shove your cock into Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's mouth rape-style until you came your beautiful White Wave into her esophagus. Tell me that. I won't believe you.
i wouldnt, have you seen the donkey-sized teeth on that hole?

i wouldnt, have you seen the donkey-sized teeth on that hole?
When rape-mode's ON it can't be turned OFF
Also milkers

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
I already said she was a decent hate fuck.

Tell me you wouldn't shove your cock into Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's mouth rape-style until you came your beautiful White Wave into her esophagus. Tell me that. I won't believe you.

Mikemikev

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
The House always wins

The heart of the matter is that this think tank gaming transcends both Red and Blue. It’s all about the Deep State’s end game.

There’s nothing like a massive psy ops embedded in a WWE-themed theater under the sign of Divide and Rule to pit mob vs. mob, with half of the mob rebelling against what it perceives as an illegitimate government. The 0.00001% comfortably surveys the not only metaphorical carnage from above.

Even as the Deep State, using its Blue minions, would never have allowed codename Buffoon to prevail, again, domestic Divide and Rule might be seen as the least disastrous outcome for the world at large.

A civil war context in theory distracts the Deep State from bombing more Global South latitudes into the dystopian “democracy” charade it is now enacting.

And yet a domestic Empire of Chaos gridlock may well encourage more foreign adventures as a necessary diversion to tie the room together.

And that’s the beauty of the Blue gaming exercise: the House wins, one way or another.

Sock

Ediot
"calls upon." Real world terms: doesn't mean shit or if it happened. Which it didn't.
still doesn't stop the destruction of votes or addition of them. lf the QR is never activated then there is no record. What's the big deal about voting in person. Why does everything have to be super easy. I mean it's not like it's hard to vote anyway.

It just seems that the more computery (computery?) voting gets the more fucked up it gets. In person. Paper ballot. Scanners. Absentee ballots to only people that request them and they have to be received by election day, as it was done for decades BEFORE this election.

Back
Top Bottom