Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Capture.PNG

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
When I was twelve, pharmacies would sell you sulfur and niter without batting an eye.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
if the water pistol gets the sheriff called then i'd have the nat guard bustind down my door over the nerf chaingun sitting in my living room

if the water pistol gets the sheriff called then i'd have the nat guard bustind down my door over the nerf chaingun sitting in my living room
HA! Now that I know you live in a house, Imma fly over with my Nerf™ A-10 Warthog and cut loose some BRAAAPZ with mah Nerf™ Gatling gun. (and then land and buy you a couple shots of J.D.®)
IMG_2002.JPG
(Dont worry, as long as you have clay tile or copper-clad roof, they just bounce right off. They do play hell with that composite crap, tho) Us Olympians®™ don't take kindly to people figgerin'out our ziip ködez n-such
IMG_2004.JPG

If this is unrest in Jordan, then there are going to be serious probems in the ME. The troops pulled out by Drumpf are going back in.
Reports say "electrical short circuit at army depot" but mah insurance guy says "there are no accidents"
Also, it says remote area, but does not look remote in footage

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Reports say "electrical short circuit at army depot" but mah insurance guy says "there are no accidents"
Also, it says remote area, but does not look remote in footage
electrical short that ignited explosive. Yeah dont' think so.

Back
Top Bottom