A thread for news which don't deserve their own thread

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny

i thing it's time to start observing neonazis in german military/police, just last year KSK has been hit with a huge scandal. not that i have anything against right wing extremism, quite the contrary. yet living in a place known as starting point for most german military endeavors it can make you little worried

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor

i thing it's time to start observing neonazis in german military/police, just last year KSK has been hit with a huge scandal. not that i have anything against right wing extremism, quite the contrary. yet living in a place known as starting point for most german military endeavors it can make you little worried

Just the usual leftist pearl-clutching.
There was nothing in that chatgroups that I would not expect from a member of our security forces. Of course the are rather right-leaning. Good for them.
I don´t want a police and military full of globalist soyfags.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin

:preston:

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Miss WinXP?
"dont be curious because viruses and hackers and crazy conspiracy people!" anyone interested in source code is going to have at least a basic understanding of the first two and the last point is just retarded.

everyone knows gates is head of the illuminati and sacrifices children to the devil on every third full moon.

Wow, here's something I completely overlooked:
A criminal investigation is underway, according to Interior Ministry spokesman Artem Shevchenko, who issued a statement in English saying it “may be a crime”. He followed with: “But may be an accident too. Body was found on railway in earphones during the jogging.”
THERE WAS JOGGING INVOLVED!
(now i feel even stupidupider)

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Wow, here's something I completely overlooked:
A criminal investigation is underway, according to Interior Ministry spokesman Artem Shevchenko, who issued a statement in English saying it “may be a crime”. He followed with: “But may be an accident too. Body was found on railway in earphones during the jogging.”
THERE WAS JOGGING INVOLVED!
(now i feel even stupidupider)
the-jogger-poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom