Magalicious

niggerlover
13-year-old girl killed in drive-by shooting while sitting at picnic table in North Carolina (msn.com)

A 13-year-old girl was killed in a drive-by shooting while sitting at a picnic table outside an apartment building in North Carolina Saturday night.

According to WBTV, the girl, who was later identified as Loyalti Allah, was sitting at the table with other children in Monroe, a suburb of Charlotte, when she was shot around 8 p.m.

The girl’s family told the station she was waiting for a food delivery order at the time of the shooting.

Witnesses said a black 2005 Ford Freestyle SUV drove near the group and started firing without warning.

"oook oook oook oook oook"
\
vgXChL3.jpg

Demontre Robinson, 20, has been arrested in connection with the shooting but police are also searching for Darius Roland, 19, and Jamari Crowder, 22, as well as a fourth, suspect believed to be named Jamari, who goes by “Half Baby Hood.”

\
pbsW3xk.jpg

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
It is ASTOUNDING that only 6% of the population can cause so much murder, mayham, and damage.

It’s like they’re an entirely different species.

MutatedIwa

Newfag
Annnd the problem is? Shit I'd be mad too if i was getting pushed out of my position on a show that airs basically 5 days/wk

Magalicious

niggerlover
"some of my best friends are black"
\
ImBHz16.jpg

\
bJBlxMK.jpg

Demoss said investigators believe Gambetty was killed Monday afternoon, but it's not clear whether Williams returned to the apartment and set the fire Tuesday morning. Police do not believe Williams knew the woman, and think the brutal attack may have happened after a burglary gone wrong or a home invasion. Demoss says, "In reference to an arson, when the fire dept. arrives, they found Ms. Gambetty, she was decapitated, our investigation started from there."

Police were called after a fire at the apartment about 8 a.m. Tuesday. When firefighters entered the apartment, they found the Gambetty, who had been decapitated. Demoss said the woman's fingers had also been cut off, and there were signs she was stabbed. An exact cause of death for Gambetty won't be known until after an autopsy on Thursday morning.

"Yesterday's crime scene in my 23 years is one of the most horrific we've been involved in," said Demoss.

Demoss said police pinpointed Williams as a suspect very quickly by canvassing the area and getting surveillance video from nearby residents that allegedly showed Williams with a suitcase. He had also reportedly been going door to door in the neighborhood asking people questions , attempting to solicit community service work.

In the Probable Cause Affadavit, investigators say surveillance footage shows Wiliams entering the apartment complex at 12:42pm. Then at 3:51pm, he exit the building, "through the main entry door holding 2 suitcases, one in each hand. The male is observed taking the suit cases to the victim's vehicle."

After getting a search warrant for Williams' home, investigators found enough evidence to charge him with murder, including suitcases with body parts, Gambetty's car and credit cards.

The PCA says "located inside one of the victim's suitcases was a human cranium, with full facial tissue to include hair attached," believed to belong to the victim (deceased)." The PCA says, "in a suitcase was a plastic container with a lid, containing multiple human digits (fingers and toes), also believed to belong to the victim (deceased)." Investigators say they also found a small handsaw with blood on the blade in one of the suitcases.

Prosecutor Jeremy Mull says, "The victim did suffer a violent death. It was a gruesome crime scene and it's very important to me as the prosecutor that the perpetrator be held responsible."

"I had a conversation with her son this morning on the way to work and tried to explain to him what happened before it was in the media, but these cases are hard," said Demoss.

Magalicious

niggerlover

My concern is that Klaus Schwab’s reset agenda is impossible to enforce in a permanent way unless the human population is greatly reduced over a short period of time (a generation or two). Globalists are constantly talking about population control and reduction. Elites like Bill Gates are famous for it. Is it any wonder that they would devise a plan to institute it?

What if, as many experts have suggested, the vaccine side effects create this condition of a diminishing population? What if they are meant to? We will not know for certain for a couple of years at least as autoimmune disorders and infertility take time to become visible in a population. The average timeline for actually diagnosing an autoimmune disorder is 4.5 years. Infertility can take six months to a year to diagnose.

If a large population of millions of people remain unvaccinated after the next couple of years, then they will represent a sizable and undeniable control group. A control group is a group of subjects that act as a pure sample untouched by a drug or vaccine experiment. If the vaccinated group becomes ill or dies from specific conditions and the control group does not have those same conditions, then that is a pretty good sign that your vaccine or drug is poison.

The 50% of Americans and smaller percentages in other nations are a control group for the experimental vaccines. If something goes wrong with the vaccines, then we will be the proof. I suspect this is what the elites are really afraid of.

They have to force us to be vaccinated as well – ALL of us, so that there is no control group and thus no proof os what they have done. They could simply blame mass health disorders on covid itself, or some other false culprit.

If the vaccines are a Trojan horse that causes widespread illness or infertility, and the globalists get caught because a control group exists, then it will mean outright rebellion along with ropes and lampposts for them. Their “Great Reset” will fall apart.

Back
Top Bottom