Yarblesthefilth

Normie
EDF2 Survivor
I've been trying to avoid health compromising substances but I recently was given some weed-infused olive oil cooked up by a friend of mine. Poured about a shot glass full on a slice of toasted sourdough bread. Took a few hours to really get going but I was surprised how hard it wrecked me. Still felt a little high the next morning.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
2f9RIIE.jpg

singing pills

best poster ever
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Tell us about this time of your life
When i used to get drunk i would become a crazed maniac saying all the worst things you could imagine also i would break everything i used to get i would break everything i could also i stole lots of stuff from phone while drunk including phones i think i've also pissed on people faces while drunk

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Of course you have to explain in a sh*t way why alcohol addiction is bad using an whore who bitches at the fact that she cant get a boy when there are Infact tons looking for her
That made no sense at all. But it was not unexpected.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Drugs are Bad

one time i hang out with this guy i really liked him i still do and i got so drunk and started crying and having panic attack and he didnt know what to do i literally traumatized him that heppend two days ago and im so depressed about it and i dont know what to do i never felt worse in my life than rn he said we would hang out again but i think he was just being nice he also really liked me before i did that i fucked up again and now im really sad and i dont know what to do to make myself feel better im just trying to distract myself posting here i cant sleep i cant eat so maybe dont drink just go eat talk watch movies have fun

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
did an 8 year old make that video?

cat's eating the wrong bits to get high
years ago my friends got a cat high by just blowing smoke onto it and it first chilled sitting in one place meowing at the void, then it started running and circles and then my friend put it in his backpack.
idk what happened after because i decided to ditch those podheads and get drunk like allah intended

Back
Top Bottom