Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Good news everyone:

This shit is finally slowly dying.
You stupid aids ridden faggot --
She's not stepping down because she got busted, she's stepping down because she went from sucking loser white cock behind the Quickie Mart for five dollars to a 10's of millions real estate portfolio. God knows what she's embezzled on the side. Real estate is what they can prove. I'm betting she's sitting on a lump of gold, platinum, silver and palladium of equal worth. She's retiring. This is her golden parachute. No one is going to touch her. The whole fucking thing was a grift from the start.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat

Man this has really gotta hurt their cred. I mean if ANTIFA is to be taken seriously, and after several years of direct death threats, a weak, obese, out of shape, manlet homosexual escaping their grasp once again shouldn't happen. It's been something like six times now that "I'm Andy, and ANTIFA nearly killed me," situation has happened.

This is why you don't do drugs ANTIFA, it interferes with your goals.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Capture.PNG

For a guy that was beaten nearly to death, he looks good.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor

Man this has really gotta hurt their cred. I mean if ANTIFA is to be taken seriously, and after several years of direct death threats, a weak, obese, out of shape, manlet homosexual escaping their grasp once again shouldn't happen. It's been something like six times now that "I'm Andy, and ANTIFA nearly killed me," situation has happened.

This is why you don't do drugs ANTIFA, it interferes with your goals.
Sage advice. Listen up, Antifa

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
in her wiki article
In 2021, a controversy arose in some media outlets, following reports that Cullors (or entities associated with her) had purchased several homes during a five year period. This led to a denial of any wrongdoing and accusations of racism, with Cullors defending her decision to take care of her family and describing the criticism as a right-wing effort to discredit her. On 13, The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation denied it had paid for her purchases of real estate and said they had not paid her any money since 2019, adding that she had only received $120,000 since 2013 for carrying out her work related to the organization.
izzat so

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Something, something, something at this rate give them a week off and in 10 years the problem will be solved. something something something.

Back
Top Bottom