Sneed

Rude, horny, can't be bothered
Lol unironically imagine cooking food

Just go to 7-11 and buy some Jack Link's meat dsticks or heat up some Maruchan noodles ya cucks!
Speaking of ramen
1584936604226.jpg

I made the laganon pitas for breakfast for the fam at the village, I used another flour which made the dough all sticky, very unlike the all purpose I used the other times. I also used gas instead of the shitty electric back home, the oil got heated pretty instanteneously and each laganon was done as quickly as the video showed (less than 1 min). They were nice and crunchy, they'd go well in soup like the video showed but I ate them all with greek prosciutto and honey -- good shit :cool:
Would recommend for breakfast. Use a bowl to mix the flour and water, all the other times I did it on the cutting board with the well method but it took like 30 minutes to fully mix the shit. Its better to have another thing to clean than to waste so much time.
Man... this looks like some good shit. Gotta try doing something like this
Ive baked whole onions before when I didnt have anything else to eat, but stuffing them with meat gets me salivating (no homo)

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
I made the laganon pitas for breakfast for the fam at the village, I used another flour which made the dough all sticky, very unlike the all purpose I used the other times. I also used gas instead of the shitty electric back home, the oil got heated pretty instanteneously and each laganon was done as quickly as the video showed (less than 1 min). They were nice and crunchy, they'd go well in soup like the video showed but I ate them all with greek prosciutto and honey -- good shit
Tracta, tractum (Ancient Greek: τρακτὸς, τρακτόν), also called laganon, laganum, or lagana (Greek: λάγανον) was a kind of drawn out or rolled-out pastry dough in Roman[1] and Greek cuisines.

What exactly it was is unclear:[2] "Latin tracta... appears to be a kind of pastry. It is hard to be sure, because its making is never described fully";[3] and it may have meant different things at different periods.[3] Laganon/laganum was at different periods an unleavened bread, a pancake, or later, perhaps a sort of pasta.[4]

Tracta is mentioned in the Apicius as a thickener for liquids. Vehling's translation of Apicius glosses it as "a piece of pastry, a round bread or roll in this case, stale, best suited for this purpose."[5] Perry compares it to a "ship's biscuit".[6]

It is also mentioned in Cato the Elder's recipe for placenta cake, layered with cheese.[7]

Athenaeus's Deipnosophistae mentions a kind of cake called καπυρίδια, "known as τράκτα", which uses a bread dough, but is baked differently.[8]

Some writers connect it to modern Italian lasagne,[9] of which it is the etymon,[10] but most authors deny that it was pasta.[6][11]

There is a modern Greek leavened flatbread called lagana, but it is not clear when the name was first applied to a leavened bread.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
Looks good, but do you really want to consume ghost peppers? They’re very hot.
No shit, really? Oh damn it's almost like I enjoy spicy stuff?!
Woah I know that's a mindfuck, people enjoying things you don't like or understand.

Kinda like how a dude thinks impersonating some basic bitch caricature of a woman on an obscure Estonian cabbage and body hair forum is confusing to me.
To each xir own. I like spicy food. You like pretending to be the worst kind of woman. Have fun :)

Woah I know that's a mindfuck, people enjoying things you don't like or understand.

Kinda like how a dude thinks impersonating some basic bitch caricature of a woman on an obscure Estonian cabbage and body hair forum is confusing to me.
To each xir own. I like spicy food. You like pretending to be the worst kind of woman. Have fun :)
rofl

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor

Oh dear, what has gotten YOUR panties in a bunch?

Of course I like spicy food, but, believe it or not, there are different levels of spiciness. I'm not fond of spiciness that makes my eyeballs bleed, my throat feel like it's coated in battery acid, and my colon beg for an ice bath.

Back
Top Bottom