chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
one of the greatest hungarian dishes ever - lecsó
leczo.jpg

the recipe is rather simple. you'll need:
- quality lard for frying (you don't want cheap lard that smells like an old boar's dick, believe me)
- three big onions
- one small zucchini
- one hungarian spicy sausage (csabai kolbász). but if you can't find it any spicy, peppery sausage will do, i.e chorizo
- two bell peppers
- 4/5 peeled tomatoes (i just use one 400g can because i'm a lazy bastard)
- shitload of spicy paprika powder (the type and amount depends purely on how spicy you want final product to be)
- one egg (optional)
put lard in the pan and prepare it for frying
dice onions, start frying them in a pan. dice zucchini and slice the sausage add both when onion starts to turn golden. turn down the fire a little. dice peppers and peel tomatoes (some people do it with boiled water). once the onion starts sticking to the pan add tomatoes, you might try breaking them with a spatula or cut them before. if you used canned tomatoes add sauce from the can if you peeled them yourself add a little water instead. add bell peppers. once tomatoes dissolve in the mix add the paprika and braise everything until water starts boiling. if there's too much water you might add an egg to thicken it a little

i know it looks like someone took a dump on the plate but let me assure you - tastes even better

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
one of the greatest hungarian dishes ever - lecsó

the recipe is rather simple. you'll need:
- quality lard for frying (you don't want cheap lard that smells like an old boar's dick, believe me)
- three big onions
- one small zucchini
- one hungarian spicy sausage (csabai kolbász). but if you can't find it any spicy, peppery sausage will do, i.e chorizo
- two bell peppers
- 4/5 peeled tomatoes (i just use one 400g can because i'm a lazy bastard)
- shitload of spicy paprika powder (the type and amount depends purely on how spicy you want final product to be)
- one egg (optional)
put lard in the pan and prepare it for frying
dice onions, start frying them in a pan. dice zucchini and slice the sausage add both when onion starts to turn golden. turn down the fire a little. dice peppers and peel tomatoes (some people do it with boiled water). once the onion starts sticking to the pan add tomatoes, you might try breaking them with a spatula or cut them before. if you used canned tomatoes add sauce from the can if you peeled them yourself add a little water instead. add bell peppers. once tomatoes dissolve in the mix add the paprika and braise everything until water starts boiling. if there's too much water you might add an egg to thicken it a little

i know it looks like someone took a dump on the plate but let me assure you - tastes even better
It sounds good EXCEPT for the “frying in lard” part. Can it be made without frying it in fat?

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Nein! Fried food is a hallmark of turd world cooking.
Lard is fine in moderation, even beneficial, excess is always bad. You also can’t call a man who is literally from eastern ducking Poland’s cooking “turd world” and expect that to be insulting.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Lard is fine in moderation, even beneficial, excess is always bad. You also can’t call a man who is literally from eastern ducking Poland’s cooking “turd world” and expect that to be insulting.
The Poles consume lots of wonderful foods that are not fried and Poland is obviously not the turd world.

Frying food is the lazy way of cooking and that’s one reason the turd world loves it.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
The Poles consume lots of wonderful foods that are not fried and Poland is obviously not the turd world.

Frying food is the lazy way of cooking and that’s one reason the turd world loves it.
I’m saying that east Poland is a notoriously underdeveloped and poverty stricken land.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
I’m saying that east Poland is a notoriously underdeveloped and poverty stricken land.
I’m saying it is not the turd world. It’s population doesn’t have turd world colouring.

Back
Top Bottom