dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
What manual were you reading
Motherboard and CPU. Thing still isn't working after half a tube of thermal paste so I'm pretty sure the mobo's just defective. Taking it back to microcenter tomorrow

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Motherboard and CPU. Thing still isn't working after half a tube of thermal paste so I'm pretty sure the mobo's just defective. Taking it back to microcenter tomorrow
Knowing your autistic enthusiasm for anything electronic and your delusions of mental superiority, I bet you shocked the CPU and or MOBO. I doubt they will take it back because retards often don't' wear or use the proper equipment when assembling their "ProGamer Rig." Good luck.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
Pretty sure you killed the board. Good luck getting your money back

Knowing your autistic enthusiasm for anything electronic and your delusions of mental superiority, I bet you shocked the CPU and or MOBO. I doubt they will take it back because retards often don't' wear or use the proper equipment when assembling their "ProGamer Rig." Good luck.
Id only wear a grounding bracelet if i was assembling pcs as a job

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
K. It's only twenty dollars. Why risk a 400 dollar mobo or a 800 cpu?
Because im not building computers all the time and honestly as long as you dont wear socks and you build on top of your mboard box you shouldnt have these issues

Tbh tho he honestly has no idea what hes doing and didnt even say how exactly the board is defective

He probably didnt plug in the cpu power or some dumb shit like that

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Because im not building computers all the time and honestly as long as you dont wear socks and you build on top of your mboard box you shouldnt have these issues

Tbh tho he honestly has no idea what hes doing and didnt even say how exactly the board is defective

He probably didnt plug in the cpu power or some dumb shit like that
The static bracelet is not to only prevent static from shocking the hardware, it prevents the hardware's natural static charge discharging in a rapid manner. Dunno. If you don't want to wear one more power to ya.

If he gooped the compound on the pins he could have shorted the fucking chip. I mean it's Ben here. It's often pretty accurate to assume the worst.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Post specs and picture of bios screen
IMG_20210524_011507.jpg

Back