dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
1624689552579.png

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
i bought a prebuilt gaming pc on newegg. its usually 1000$ and was on for 50% off.

its called the cyberpowerX extreme gaming gamer master desktop

as the name suggests, it will give me a competitive advantage in my online gaming (gamer master). im thoroughly glad with my purchase.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
If you want a competitive advantage you will also need a gaming chair. You won't get the skill gains from your new PC if you don't also have a good gaming chair.
And a copy of "Feminists Gamer Pro Tips by Anita Sarkeesian"

Why is every feminist now either fom the ME or India?

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
I'm only going to game at 1080p with high or maxed settings, so probably not.

Apparently 4x8 does offer a few extra frames compared to 2x8. That, and I dont know anybody who uses or tests with 2x16.
If you go into a build knowing you need 32gb, which it sounds like you do not

You buy 2x16 so you can upgrade later when needed

32gb in 8gb sticks is only when you buy 16gb and decide later on that you actually need more

Haha Yes

Fart that wont go away
EDF2 Survivor
An update to my shopping list: I managed to convince my dad that I would only be needing the one 2X8 kit of Crucial Ballistix. It'll be here in a week or two.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
An update to my shopping list: I managed to convince my dad that I would only be needing the one 2X8 kit of Crucial Ballistix. It'll be here in a week or two.
my gamer master PC has 8gb of ram and runs everything fine. check who you are buying from you might be in a scam.

Haha Yes

Fart that wont go away
EDF2 Survivor
my gamer master PC has 8gb of ram and runs everything fine. check who you are buying from you might be in a scam.
Direct from Newegg, bruh.
Also, gamer master my ass, even Ben has a better PC than yours

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I bought an iPad for my nephews 8th bday that's next week. My brother just informed me last night the little runt is already getting one from his grandma. Since I lost the receipt and don't feel like pawning it for booze money I now have an iPad for the first time in my life. The birthday boy will now be getting a decent amount of Pokémon cards from his fat gay uncle.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I bought an iPad for my nephews 8th bday that's next week. My brother just informed me last night the little runt is already getting one from his grandma. Since I lost the receipt and don't feel like pawning it for booze money I now have an iPad for the first time in my life. The birthday boy will now be getting a decent amount of Pokémon cards from his fat gay uncle.
when i was 8 i just had a DS lite and PSP 2000

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Back
Top Bottom