Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Tell us your hawt story.
eat a habanero, don't wash your hands and take a piss
01c8650982e02231b0e3d069c940513d.jpg

Phelan

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Sucked on some multi flavored popsicles all hardcore and like a pro. I felt so good after.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
pulled pork.
slow cooked for 8 hours in Worcestershire sauce (diluted cuz i aint that rich) then shredded by hand with sweet baby ray's brown sugar bbq sauce, yellow mustard, more worcestershire and honey all mixed together. shouldve gotten some sweet hawaiian buns but the store was out of em.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
pulled pork.
slow cooked for 8 hours in Worcestershire sauce (diluted cuz i aint that rich) then shredded by hand with sweet baby ray's brown sugar bbq sauce, yellow mustard, more worcestershire and honey all mixed together. shouldve gotten some sweet hawaiian buns but the store was out of em.
RhlgXbZ.gif
Baby Ray’s is much too sweet. And U certainly don’t need to add MORE sugar in the form of honey.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
pulled pork.
Potato rolls work well also.
I'll post my NC BBQ recipe later.

Not to derail the thread, but I had two servings of instant mashed potatoes with four tablespoons of that REALLY GRAINY baleen sea salt for breakfast, and it was STILL not as salty as crybaby fatquence

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
only someone as fucktarded as fatquence could take a foodie thread and turn it into a fatquence hate thread. that takes some "special" talent.

Okay, it is thread re-railment tiem AGAIN. I have a inch-and-a-half thick New York steak. It has a eighth inch thick piece of fat all the way around one side, and I am gonna coat the fucker in fresh ground pepper and a dash of that gravelly sea salt and pan fry it, maybe add a splash of worcestshire sauce while cooking, do I remove the fat strap before cooking, or cook and eat the whole thing like a yolo boss? Advice plz?

Back
Top Bottom