Scumhook

Managing Account Details

c0mp

I'm always right
I like my job now but its the best I can do with no education or skills.

what are some things you can do that involve as little human contact as possible? preferably something male dominated so i can take advantage of affirmative action
Bank robbing

Become an onlyfans hoe.
Beat @putrid at her own game.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
It's true. He has a degree but you don't.

Reflect on your life
The point that LIC was making was you don't really need a degree to have a decent life and make a good wage. However, in Merica, everything is "education oriented," which if you DON'T have a degree in ANYTHING, then you are pretty much fucked.

I doubt that Ben will do anything with his expensive degree due to his jizz glistening cock posted all over the internet. However, if Baka got off her ever broadening Irish ass and actually made an effort to shame Ben, she would most likely be doing very well.

But she would rather be here bashing her bean over how much everyone cares about her situation. Poor baka can't get a decent job, and is stuck cleaning stalls at the truck stop glory hole.

phlebotomy cert
veincutting is a job in america?
@GroyperSupreme :

"American universities are run by communists trying to destroy american society"

"the only way to succeed in life is to study in american university"

The Soviet Union thanks you for your service, Moscow Mike
To be fair since Amerishits consider college to be something everyone and their mothers should do, most baristas at Starbucks have a PhD in Congolese Penile Literature or some shit like that so you'll probably need at least a bachelor in English to be a septic tank cleaner

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
The point that LIC was making was you don't really need a degree to have a decent life and make a good wage. However, in Merica, everything is "education oriented," which if you DON'T have a degree in ANYTHING, then you are pretty much fucked.

I doubt that Ben will do anything with his expensive degree due to his jizz glistening cock posted all over the internet. However, if Baka got off her ever broadening Irish ass and actually made an effort to shame Ben, she would most likely be doing very well.

But she would rather be here bashing her bean over how much everyone cares about her situation. Poor baka can't get a decent job, and is stuck cleaning stalls at the truck stop glory hole.
It isn't a matter of not making an effort, i just don't know what to actually do

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
veincutting is a job in america?

To be fair since Amerishits consider college to be something everyone and their mothers should do, most baristas at Starbucks have a PhD in Congolese Penile Literature or some shit like that so you'll probably need at least a bachelor in English to be a septic tank cleaner
Yes vein cutting is

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
if you want to get a job do what all of your feminist foremothers did before you: go into a factory you want work in, shake the boss's hand firmly, look him in his eyes and say: if you won't hire me you're a misogynist sexist pig

Back
Top Bottom