hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

hypeshot

do you even have sex? is not wanting kids a legitimate reason u want to cut off your own nutsack? off chance you do have sex, there are tons of birth control options.

you could also just get a vasectomy, and im quite sure theres ball reduction surgery.

with options like that why do u think cutting ur balls off - on your own - is your best option?
I think youre right, better than doing fucking BME pain olympics to yourself.

hypeshot

and at least that way he can have a chance to use his man :vagina: instead of having a LITERAL axe wound
Yes, but you cant get pregnant if youre a trans woman. You still have the male chromosomes and a replacement of your reproductive system can have complications.

lulziez

.online survivor
Janny
and it sounds like he needs to be put on some kind of medication. no sane person thinks this way. certain meds will flush ur sex drive down the toilet!!

i see so many alternatives i don’t understand why this is his top option

hypeshot

and it sounds like he needs to be put on some kind of medication. no sane person thinks this way. certain meds will flush ur sex drive down the toilet!!

Yes, theres better alternatives than pwning your cock and balls with a sharp object without a doctor to do it properly

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
What the fuck am i even watching! And why did this person cut off the most important sex organ?
Looks fake and gay as fuck anyway, Russia is full of freaks like that, you would surprised to learn about phenomenon of "Russian Trash Streamers"

hypeshot

Looks fake and gay as fuck anyway, Russia is full of freaks like that, you would surprised to learn about phenomenon of "Russian Trash Streamers"
Yeah but im no doctor but im pretty sure that cutting off your manhood can have some pretty adverse effects like blood loss or even death or something. Its more efficient and wise to get gender reassignment surgery, because there wouldnt be any pain.

hypeshot

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
do you even have sex?
Yes, I hate sex
As one once said - "Sex is bad for your health, sperm is poisonous"
is not wanting kids a legitimate reason u want to cut off your own nutsack?
It IS legitimate reason.
there are tons of birth control options
Vasectomy? I want to have 0 chance to reproduce.
I tried some birth control methods, but it is just boring ass shit, so I decide to go more permanent retard route.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
with options like that why do u think cutting ur balls off - on your own - is your best option?
I like how eunuchs looks like, I always want to look like that. They look beautiful without these huge annoying balls between their legs in my opinion.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Why?! At least go get gender reassignment surgery! You wont feel any pain when under the knife!
First I gonna do self surgery, I find the idea amazing, I can fucking record it whatever I want and even stream this shit online and I can keep my balls in the jar, amazing, plus it is hot asf, then I will think what to do with my penis, I still didn't decide if I want to keep it or cut it off completely or make neo:vagina: out of it.

Scalpel goes BRRRRRRR!

hypeshot

Yes, I hate sex
As one once said - "Sex is bad for your health, sperm is poisonous"
Whoever said that is wrong and clearly didnt go to college because that person had half a brain like a retard.
I like how eunuchs looks like, I always want to look like that. They look beautiful without these huge annoying balls between their legs in my opinion.
Ok, youre crazy
First I gonna do self surgery, I find the idea amazing, I can fucking record it whatever I want and even stream this shit online and I can keep my balls in the jar, amazing, plus it is hot asf, then I will think what to do with my penis, I still didn't decide if I want to keep it or cut it off completely or make neo:vagina: out of it.

Scalpel goes BRRRRRRR!
That is a bad idea, self surgery is self torture! You could even die from it. Not only is this bad, but its retarded and an outlandish thing to do to yourself.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
+if your problem is gender dysphoria, cutting off your own dick and balls wont fix that. go to a doctor nigga.
It might be Body Integrity Identity Disorder, as a kid I want to cut my fucking leg(s) off after all, I don't even know for sure if I am trans, I mean I love estrogen, but I don't see myself as male or female.

1717917772375.png

I always want to be in situations like this, but survive them:

I changed since then, I don't quite want to lose my legs, but that would be fine by me if it happens.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
I think youre right, better than doing fucking BME pain olympics to yourself.
IT'S TOO LATE SONIC I AM BME PAIN OLYMPICS CERTIFIED MUAHAHAHAH

I am admin at discord server that is basically BME pain olympics, looking at other people doing stuff, completed some of challenges myself, so umm in a way I did some of that.

hypeshot

IT'S TOO LATE SONIC I AM BME PAIN OLYMPICS CERTIFIED MUAHAHAHAH

I am admin at discord server that is basically BME pain olympics, looking at other people doing stuff, completed some of challenges myself, so umm in a way I did some of that.
What the fuck is happening in your head?

lulziez

.online survivor
Janny
It might be Body Integrity Identity Disorder, as a kid I want to cut my fucking leg(s) off after all, I don't even know for sure if I am trans, I mean I love estrogen, but I don't see myself as male or female.

View attachment 15313
I always want to be in situations like this, but survive them:

I changed since then, I don't quite want to lose my legs, but that would be fine by me if it happens.
do u have no interest in therapy ?

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Androcur? I am already on that, it killed my sex drive before I even start torturing my genitals. But turns out after castrating myself with ethanol injections I was only then truly free of any sex drive. This reason is likely in the past.

Fuck medication actual physical permanent damage is always better. I will never have risk of running out of medicine because my nuts are physically broken. I also will save up some money on that, so I mean, there are not that much bad about this way except losing sanity.

Back
Top Bottom