sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Why are you mutilating yourself? For clout?
For fun, quite literally.
Are you trying to become a cyborg?
Don't have plans to cut any of my limbs for now, I don't think I will as it is fucking great to be able to walk or do stuff with hands in efficient manner as well as see and hear, but if I start thinking about it, I will probably start with legs just because it was most desired limb to be cut off.
This isnt body modding, this is just mutilation
I take my time slowly. Mutilation will eventually become body modding. Once I lose my testicles I no longer can have fun with them, same applies to my penis.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Imagine my parents rn when they will learn I castrated myself and going to do much more after.
1558664886889.jpg

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
LMFAO what nigga added those damn tags?

Attachments

• 1718045995247.png
    1718045995247.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 36

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
For fun, quite literally.

Don't have plans to cut any of my limbs for now, I don't think I will as it is fucking great to be able to walk or do stuff with hands in efficient manner as well as see and hear, but if I start thinking about it, I will probably start with legs just because it was most desired limb to be cut off.

I take my time slowly. Mutilation will eventually become body modding. Once I lose my testicles I no longer can have fun with them, same applies to my penis.
Castration is a dumb thing to do tbh

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Wrong, it is all depends how it is done and to whom. It might be smart and beneficial for all humanity.

Why Castration?​

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Put your dismembered balls inside a penis pump and see how big you can pump them before they explode.
Good idea. I will think about it. I will leave one testicle intact in a jar, will be nice to show off something to all guests.

I was also recently suggested to make necklace out of my testicles, to scare any remotely sane human being away from me. Sounds like good idea lol, but people might think I am insane, so I would pass.
I think I almost exploded one testicle with injecting 10 ml of 96,4% ethanol lol and it is even attached!

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Good idea. I will think about it. I will leave one testicle intact in a jar, will be nice to show off something to all guests.

I was also recently suggested to make necklace out of my testicles, to scare any remotely sane human being away from me. Sounds like good idea lol, but people might think I am insane, so I would pass.

I think I almost exploded one testicle with injecting 10 ml of 96,4% ethanol lol and it is even attached!
Maybe you should just try drinking more mountain dew so you'll forget your testicles exist.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Wrong, it is all depends how it is done and to whom. It might be smart and beneficial for all humanity.

Why Castration?​

But still a dumb idea

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

Why Castration?​

Damn…
What a time to be alive.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

TardChick

King Of The Couches
gay sex probably doesn't count, so you have a point.
Your probably right, gay people should be all hanged down from a tree and have a fork shoved up there ass.

the most notable fags being Nikocado Avacado (married to Orlin Home, another man), James Charles (he isn't married to no one because he fucking groomed boys, STRAIGHT boys mind you, fucking nonce), and god knows whatelse, Nikocado should've died from the fractured kidneys he endured back in around September '21, and James Charles, HA! You should shove an entire up his ass by coming to his house, I don't know his address, neither anyone else, but let me tell you, that he is a fucking nonce. bloody faggot wanker!!!! :rasta:

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
POV: YOU GOT OFFENDED BY MY POST

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Back
Top Bottom