sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
I fucking neutered myself, I have few transparent drops instead of cum, it is even sad, I killed myself by castrating myself, now I am a living corpse and walking like a zombie.

I used to produce tons of cum each shot and my cock and balls were large, now I feel fucking asian with whatever I have rn

well at least I can't reproduce or smth.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
want to be like that or what's up with that?
or you are like people like that?

we all know no matter the answer will be it is highly likely you will be just a another sick fuck in the wall

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
What even is this thread?
this
IMG_20240608_092050.png

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
Last edited:

Steve

Dramacrat
I fucking neutered myself, I have few transparent drops instead of cum, it is even sad, I killed myself by castrating myself, now I am a living corpse and walking like a zombie.

I used to produce tons of cum each shot and my cock and balls were large, now I feel fucking asian with whatever I have rn

well at least I can't reproduce or smth.
can I see a picture of your severed balls?

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

TardChick

King Of The Couches
Bruh, bruh... if you killed yourself and your just a corpse, how the hell are you still alive?

and oh my god, that dick!!!!!! :psyduck:
that dick, right here, that dick looks like a fucking shirvel, just
Why.gif

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
and oh my god, that dick!!!!!! :psyduck:
Now this user needs a therapy
could you mail me the foreskin
It is unlikely, just fucking imagine if someone figures out what is in the parcel, it is fucking international parcel that would be sent from another country ffs, and also holy shit my foreskin will see the world! Yippee! Can you send it to adventure to more people and so they can take it to the vacation or something? So it would see New Zeland, Paris and other places.
if you cut it off could
I don't know what is better, be nullo or have neo:vagina:, or be something like a futa, or just be plain eunuch with no balls, in case if I going to be nullo or be plain eunuch you might have your fucking forskin.
why are you like this
I was born retarded

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
Make sure you video it retard
second

Join discord server, there is another one like us, plus one who did self-orchiectomy, maybe will invite naregon there one day, I think it is not really place she would like to be in.
https://discord.gg/z4cuHGmeXd
It's progression server so you will need to progress up to level 10 somehow :trollface:
All those three fuckers, two of which want to cut their testicles, and one who did are on level 10
jfc I FIGURED THERE WAS A DISCORD CHANNEL
every conceivable mental illness and perversion has a discord channel

Last edited:

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

Attachments

• 1717882765388.png
    1717882765388.png