IM 18

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Thnx faggot

ZZZandeRRR

Semi-Pro Retard
Ill do neither

Thnx
I got you a birthday present. Hope you like it
20240705_141628.jpg

hypeshot

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
What do you mean by that
I would kick you're retarded ass out at 18 if I was your parent/guardian.
I mean, you are sort of entirely worthless trash, and you brag about being a total shit to your mum.
I'd have sprayed you with contact glue, rolled you in dryer lint and left you at the fucking dog pound ages ago, so kicking you out on the streets as soon as you're legally an adult seems like the natural thing to do.

Edit:
Just on the off chance that this gets misunderstood, I was talking exclusively about Mooby.
@Dildo Baggins seems cool, so him I would drop off at the Seamans church, which is the closest thing we've got to the YMCA here.

Last edited:

hypeshot

To celebrate your birthday the feds dropped a new video so you can actually make your like worth something instead of being another welfare hog.
Im not joining the millitary, im too much of a pussy.
No
I mean, you are sort of entirely worthless trash, and you brag about being a total shit to your mum.
I'd have sprayed you with contact glue, rolled you in dryer lint and left you at the fucking dog pound ages ago, so kicking you out on the streets as soon as you're legally an adult seems like the natural thing to do.

Edit:
Just on the off chance that this gets misunderstood, I was talking exclusively about Mooby.
@Dildo Baggins seems cool, so him I would drop off at the Seamans church, which is the closest thing we've got to the YMCA here.
Youre fucking gay and ill pin you to the floor and rape you

Back
Top Bottom