Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. If hes over 21 and waits 12 hours after he smokes a joint he can shoot a gun.
That's not how the law is written.
The question was not operation of a firearm, it's ownership. Though this whole argument is moot. Ben most likely going to act be a progressive gun owner, yes that's a thing now thanks to BLM and ANTIFA. He'll buy something without researching it, know nothing about it, try to buy ammo for it, bitch about how hard or expensive it is currently, head to the range, fire a magazine, get excited because he hit the target a couple of times, then save the rest of the ammo because it's expensive and he doesn't want to "waste it," pride himself as John Wick's equal, go home, put it in the kitchen drawer etc., fire up a blunt and forget about it.

Capture.PNG

Any other half baked comments on US Law and Regulations, Mr Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
That's not law, that's a form. Those are just to see if you like to party and all that paperwork is optional anyway.
See you can learn something new every day. Thanks for clearing that up. @dropdatwat go forth and join us as a proud practitioner of the 2nd Amendment.
Welcome brother. And don't worry about the chode picture. I'll send it to the NRA and have your admission fast tracked. Though to be honest, you're a little too big to have a firearm, but at the next naked beer pong gaydisco party NRA member/gun owner's meeting I'll put in a good word for you, that it was a bad camera angle. No promises, but your chances are good.

Pew pew!!

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
See you can learn something new every day. Thanks for clearing that up. @dropdatwat go forth and join us as a proud practitioner of the 2nd Amendment.
Welcome brother. And don't worry about the chode picture. I'll send it to the NRA and have your admission fast tracked. Though to be honest, you're a little too big to have a firearm, but at the next naked beer pong gaydisco party NRA member/gun owner's meeting I'll put in a good word for you, that it was a bad camera angle. No promises, but your chances are good.

Pew pew!!
cool

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
That's not how the law is written.
The question was not operation of a firearm, it's ownership. Though this whole argument is moot. Ben most likely going to act be a progressive gun owner, yes that's a thing now thanks to BLM and ANTIFA. He'll buy something without researching it, know nothing about it, try to buy ammo for it, bitch about how hard or expensive it is currently, head to the range, fire a magazine, get excited because he hit the target a couple of times, then save the rest of the ammo because it's expensive and he doesn't want to "waste it," pride himself as John Wick's equal, go home, put it in the kitchen drawer etc., fire up a blunt and forget about it.

View attachment 14085

Any other half baked comments on US Law and Regulations, Mr Canada?
Yeah I heard since that George floyd riots ammo has gone up in price allot.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Yeah I heard since that George floyd riots ammo has gone up in price allot.
Eh this thing was growing in size before that.

Something like 12? - 15 million new gun owners since 2019. Something like 20% of all gun sales were to first time buyers. Remington was shut down due to a law suit and just started back up with a new owner/management team. This has brought down the price of 556 a bit but 9mm is stupidly expensive as with any other pistol caliber -- if you can find it. @Raddy said in the Gertbox that she got herself some freedom seeds for about $50/box if I'm not mistaken. Plus, you have people hording ammunition in anticipation of the boogaloo/riot. To be honest, it's real easy to do since you're thinking: don't know how many there will be, how long the period will last, and in reality how good a shot they will be under duress like that (not very).

The scamdemic has slowed supply routes, production and has made materials artificially more expensive. The less the producers can buy the less they can produce. Think of an inchworm and how it progresses. If the company could produce 1M rounds for $300K last year but now can only produce 500K rounds for the same $300K that is also contributing to the cost and delays. So things are really fucked as far as availability.

But if you don't train, you don't get good and when the time comes it will take more ammunition to put down the threat. And if you're using a shitty pistol caliber, you're going to use even more on top of that.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
It was 40 bucks for 2 boxes. So 20 each.
Idgaf if twat wants to move here, smoke weed n shoot guns. That's his business and anymore with all this surge business, im Yolo.
You wanna risk your own life its your business.
Dummy gonna do what dummy do.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
It was 40 bucks for 2 boxes. So 20 each.
Idgaf if twat wants to move here, smoke weed n shoot guns. That's his business and anymore with all this surge business, im Yolo.
You wanna risk your own life its your business.
Dummy gonna do what dummy do.
I just asked about the price that's all.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
?????????
I knew you didn't know what you were talking about.
Fair enough. Continue with your one man crusade to keep the obese chodeman out of your states guns n weed.
LOL you seem extra bitter today. Bad news?

Honestly I don't care. I was informing Ben of the consequences. AZ is a big state. Chances are we'll never cross paths. And there is a great chance he's just trolling for attention.

@dropdatwat but if you do get a gun and continue to smoke weed. please take a gun safety course and don't be high or autistic when you do. And if you do move to AZ, it's 6 hours to El Paso from Phoenix and 4 hours from Tucson. So it won't be much of a drive for you to meet up with Raddy.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Back
Top Bottom