SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Then allow me to greet you in the new offical language of my nation - Spanish.

!!Bienvenido!!! Por favor, relájese y disfrute de su estancia en New America. Recuerde mudarse y vivir en California, para que pueda complementar su bienestar con robo sin consecuencias. La vieja o anterior ciudadanía estadounidense es su perra personal. Usted es el capitán AHORA!!

I think I would prefer a more white, rednecky region without 120° summers.

I'm too high on modern weed for this thread

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Well he has a degree in computer something and enjoys sucking dick, I think he would be a strong candidate for IT work. Even in Arizona.
YOu don't get it it's not Ben's credentials that are in question. It's Ben's problem solving, prioritizing and general life experience. @rodion smokes and I would trust him with a gun because he's a jew and he doesn't face consequences so why bother he has control and not toking up like he was waiting desperately to to be of legal age to smoke pot. Ben's experimenting and having a great time. Great. This may not be the best time to introduce guns. Let him get his vice of choice down first, be a little adult, maybe he'll grow out of it and then let him pick out the shiniest Hi-Point in the gun case.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
That's fucking hilarious, I've seen that face a ton of times but never knew the context.
Are the pics of him in the G-string available?
..for research of course
Sorry no. fB deleted all his stuff out of "decency." I mean the shit was up for about 5 years before he started to blast away in the strip mall parking lot. I should have saved them. Man they were fucking hilarious. Holding his glock with his buttcheeks barrel buried deep in his blindingly white ass -- stupid look/scream on his face.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
YOu don't get it it's not Ben's credentials that are in question. It's Ben's problem solving, prioritizing and general life experience. @rodion smokes and I would trust him with a gun because he's a jew and he doesn't face consequences so why bother he has control and not toking up like he was waiting desperately to to be of legal age to smoke pot. Ben's experimenting and having a great time. Great. This may not be the best time to introduce guns. Let him get his vice of choice down first, be a little adult, maybe he'll grow out of it and then let him pick out the shiniest Hi-Point in the gun case.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. If hes over 21 and waits 12 hours after he smokes a joint he can shoot a gun.

Back
Top Bottom