Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Because you reply to posts with something completely unrelated?
Well if you understood anything about the subject or had the patience of someone willing to learn why someone was saying something before outright rejecting it as tl;dr, then I would explain. But, that is not your MO. So it's easier and shorter to say, "You don't know what you're talking about and quit while you're behind."

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
Well if you understood anything about the subject or had the patience of someone willing to learn why someone was saying something before outright rejecting it as tl;dr, then I would explain. But, that is not your MO. So it's easier and shorter to say, "You don't know what you're talking about and quit while you're behind."
Screenshot 2021-07-30 162450.png
Screenshot 2021-07-30 162501.png
Screenshot 2021-07-30 162512.png

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
shitty pistol rounds - low stopping power + nerves - inaccuracy mean way more rounds being used. And uses more ammunition to stop the threat.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
EDF2 Survivor
Maybe you should get a warehouse job as a package handler @dropdatwat. It requires no social skills or intelligence.
You just have to load and unload boxes all day long. It might also help you lose weight
They're usually always short on workers because nobody wants to do it. I'm sure they'll accept you

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Maybe you should get a warehouse job as a package handler @dropdatwat. It requires no social skills or intelligence.
You just have to load and unload boxes all day long. It might also help you lose weight
They're usually always short on workers because nobody wants to do it. I'm sure they'll accept you
arent they getting robots to do most of that now?

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
EDF2 Survivor
arent they getting robots to do most of that now?
nah

Warehouses of those delivery companies are very low tech and people have to unload and load boxes from trucks. I'm guessing it costs less

I did it often during college to make quick bucks

Back
Top Bottom